25

Amaria💞

Its been one week ever since the nigga showed up and Dave got heated. I got him to calm down but he was still pretty set on beating that nigga up.

These past few weeks I been waking up naseuas. Nia and Chantel were over at my place right now and I was telling them everything with Dave as well as my sickness.

"Girl Dave had every right to be mad you should of told him what that man did" Nia said as I rubbed her belly.

"Exactly, and that nigga knows where you live that is dangerous, now he just popping up uninvited" Chantel tuned in. "And how he even knew you was at that hotel with Dave?" Nia asked me as I shrugged, "prolly just a coincedence" I said as Chantel cleared her throat.

"Well we gonna address the elephant in the room?" she said as I looked at her confused giggling. "What elephant?" I said as Nia hit the back of my head. "Bitch your pregnant" she said as I looked up at her dumb.

"I aint pregant you pregnant" I said laughing as she slapped me again. "Ow stop doing that" I said whining. "Bitch pay attention witcho slow ass, you been waking up with morning sickness for a week straight and you dont even think that you could possibly be pregnant?" she said as I thought about it and hook my head.

"I always get stomach aches after I eat breakfast" i said as they looked at eachother then looked at me. "Bitch you get it as soon as you wake up, not after you eat" Chantel said. "Do you need me to spell it put for you?" Nia said smartly as I rolled my eyes.

"Dave always pulls out though" I said Nia looked at me with big eyes. "You not using protection?" she said I mugged her. "Bitch I know yo ass aint talking" I dissed.

"Are you on birth control?" Chantel said as I rolled my eyes making them both raise their eyebrows. "Omg yes i am" I exclaimed

. "Are you taking them consistantly, because you know how you is with pills" Nia said.

"And why would Dave be pulling out if you on the pill? Huh? bitch your pregnant" Nia said as I thought about it. "Please yall, I would have been pregnant ages ago then" I said as they rolled they eyes. "Ima get the test" Nia said ignoring me and going to my bathroom.

"IM NOT PREGANT" I called outt. "YES YOU IS HOE" she yelled back. She came back with two tests. "Go pee" she said I rolled my eyes taking them out her hand and walked past her as she slapped my ass. "Our babies gonna be close in age" she squealed as I smiled to my self before peeing on the tests.

I really was hoping I wasnt pregnant. I dont wanna be a mom, especially not now. I am too young, I want to enjoy my life, my very calm simple life. Plus me and Dave are still new into our relationship, we havent even made it to a year.

Once i was done i washed my hands going back out to the living room. "Yall can go look im too scared" I admitted feeling myself starting to get emotional. "You see this girl is getting emotional and she is never emotional" Chantel said giggling but comforting me.

Nia walked in the bathroom coming back out. "So?" I said. "You should look first" she said as I rolled my eyes and looked at the test impatient at this point.

My eyes widened as I bit my lip "Im pregnant" I said feeling upset. "Girl, why you upset? This is a blessing" Nia said sitting besides me. "Im not ready, i dont want to be a mom" I said still looking at the test in disbelief.

"No it can be wrong, I have to book a doctors apointment" I said as Nia sighed. "If thats the only way you will believe then go for it" she said.

-

I was at Daves house as he was helping me release the song i made that I called 'Situations'. "Done" Dave said smiling.

"Really? it out? Omg Dave, take it down im to scared" i said realsing someone is gonna hear it.

"Baby relax, it gonna be coo" he said kissing my forhead. "Thank you David" I said hugging him as he hugged me back. "But if something goes wrong its all on you" I said still hugging him as he chuckled.

"What wrong with you?" Dave asked me analysing my face as I just looked everywhere but him. "hm?" I said kissing his lips. "You look like something on ya mind" he said as I just did fake laugh and kissed him some more. He kissed me back as I crawled in to his lap.

I grinded on his dick as he was hard poking me. I moaned into the kiss feeling myself getting wet. "Stop" Dave said pulling away. "I know what you tryna do, it aint gon work. Why you acting weird?" he said as I frowned. "Dave stop im horny just fuck me" I said bluntly I said as he chuckled.

"As soon as you stop lying" he said pushing me off him. "Omg why you always interrigating me" I said rolling my eyes. "Cause you always hiding shit, I know you more than you know your self, tell me whats bothering you. Is it because Im not celebrating christmas with you?" he said as I sighed.

"Dave no, my dad didnt celebrate christmas which mean I aint, it aint that deep. Can we just talk bout something else?" I said as Dave sighed. "Aight".

"Ok fuck it, Nia and Chantel think im pregnant" I said as Dave looked at me then laughed. "Dont listen to them baby" he said. "But I took a test and i tested positive.. with two tests" I said as Dave looked at me and said nothing.

"David say something" I said trying to read his face. "I-, You for real?" he said as I nodded my head. He looked away playing in his beard. I sighed frustrated, i didnt like his reaction.

"Whatever" I said getting up and walking to his door. "Hold on Ari where you going?" he said grabbing my hand before i reached the door. "Baby im just suprised" he said. "Have you been nutting in me?" I asked him as he look at me with a 'duh' expression.

"Why would you do that" I said hitting his chest as he chuckled. "You be telling me to nut in yo pussy" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Plus yo ass told me you was on the pill" he said as bit my lip. "I am but im not good at remembering to take them" I said as he chuckled. "You got yo self pregnant" he said as we both laughed.

"So how you feel about it?" I asked looking up him, looking for some type of answer. "I love you and ima support you all the way" he said kissing me as I pulled away. "So you want it?" I asked as he chuckled "Hell yea" he said kissing me as I smiled into the kiss.

"So do you wanna come to the appointment i booked for tomorrow?" I asked him. "Hell yeah, we gon see a baby inside you" he said making me giggle.

Dave made me feel more confident about being potentially pregnant. Abortion was not an option so if Dave left me then I would have raised the baby my self. But of course he was going to support me, I was worrying for no reason. The only thing I was scared for was my family.