58

1 month later..

Amaria💕
It's been a month and a bit after the accident, I don't have to use crutches no more so thats good. Dave and I are still not together, I'm proud of myself for standing my ground but I do miss him. Like a lot. He is the one who fucked shit up between us but somehow I still feel bad. Was I too harsh? No fuck him, I did what the fuck I had too.

Anyways back to the past month, I am still processing me being pregnant and loosing the baby. I mean I don't want to be pregnant or start a family right now or any time soon, but it's still a lot to process. I was in therapy for like 2 weeks, but I stopped, I just wanted to vent but the bitch wanted to do all these weird strategies, either ways it was a waste of my money.

Apparently Dave found out about my self harming, if I'm being honest I never got over having a still birth, I still dont know the reasoning as to why Sariya died so suddenly, I guess it was god, he knows I was not ready to have a baby or was I in a stable relationship, and I know she is up there right beside him but it still hurts. I didn't know how else to deal with it, so I started cutting myself.

I also pushed pretty much pushed everyone away, apart from my parents and brothers. I don't know why, I guess it just a mix of my emotions, and every time someone came over to check on me they treated me like fragile person. I guess because Dave humiliated me, I had a misscaridge and I was just in a car accident. Despite all that I am honestly fine and I don't need people stepping on egg shells around me.

-

I knocked on Nia's door, I needed someone to vent to and I'm tired of pushing my friends away. So I stopped by because I need my best friend back.

The door opened revealing Bully, I rolled my eyes mentally I keep forgetting he live here too. "Oh shit,.... hey sis" he said all nervous and shit. I furrowed my eyebrows cause this nigga aint never called me sis and he kept looking back as if he was hiding something.

"uh hey, is Nia here? I was gonna call her but I was in the neighbourhood so I thought I was just gonna come say what's up real quick" I said.

"Yeah, I'll get her, just uh wait here" he said being weird. He left me outside but left the door open. He did tell me to wait here but chile I ain't standing in the cold winter of New York, are you dumb?

I walked in their house and closed the door behind me, when I turned around I saw the last person I ever wanted to see on earth standing in the hallway.

Davids dumbass.

I could walk out of here, but I do gotta learn being in the same room as him, we have two best friends who are literally in love and raising a baby together. And we both god parents to Nasir.

I took a deep breath a gave him a small smile, before walking past him awkwardly. I walked into the living room where both Bully and Nia were whisper shouting at each other at the bottom of the stairs. As soon as they seen me they went silent, "Hi" I said to Nia awkwardly. Everything about his right now is awkward.

"Heyyy girl" she said rushing over to me and hugging me as I hugged her back. I did feel like crying I really missed her hugs, they always make you feel better.

"Ima head out, I'll talk to you later B" I heard Dave say from behind me. "Aight nigga" Bully said dapping Dave out and a few moments later I heard the front door shut.

"Well that was awkward" Nia said as I just nodded my head in agreement. Even though it was mad awkward, seeing him just confirmed for me how much I miss this man, yes he is a dumbass but I still love him, deeply. I saw in his eyes how sad he was, shit I would be sad too if I lost a bad bitch by being stupid.