13

Amaria💞

I was currentley out shopping with Dave's mom. We went out to a cafe and drank some coffee as she told me about Dave and where he grew up. She was a lovely woman and she was full of personality. 

We walked into the Gucci store looking for something to buy him. "This is too hard" i said. "David is a simple man, he happy with whatever you get him" she said as i nodded. But I want to be the best gift, I loved receiving gifts and giving gifts but I never gave a gift to any man unless it was my dad. 

We eventually got finished shopping, we uberd to Daves house as I dropped Mama Love off and uberd back to my place. I got Dave a gucci shirt but thats all and it wasnt enough for me, it didnt mean anything and i wanted to give him something that meant a lot.

 I sighed going to the fridge and getting a bottle of water. I ended up facetiming Dave, he was currentley in chicago for an interview tomorrow morning.

 "Hey" I said but he wasnt paying attention to me. I just grilled him through the screen until he broke a smile, "I'm just playing witchu, wus good" he said laughing as i rolled my eyes playfully.

 "Good, ok so i know im not supposed to ask this but ion know what to do" i started off as he was lighting a blunt nodding his head. "Take yo damn shades off" i said getting distracted as he chuckled taking them off.

 "Anyways like i was saying I dont know what to get you for your birthday, and i know its supposed to be a suprise but im so stuck right now" I said.

 "Shorty you aint gotta get me shit, just come to my party" he simply said. "But I-" "Nah just make sure you come, thats enough for me" he cut me off. "What if i dont come?" i said with a devilsh smile, "You not gonna come to party? You gon break my heart Ari" he said jokingly making me giggle.

 "Guess who i saw today" Dave said "Who?" i said curious "Yo friends Serena" he said as i raised an eyebrow, "Ooo she finally talked to yo ass" i said chuckling. "Not much she just asked for a photo" he said as my eyebrows furrowed. "Why she couldnt ask you when she was here?" I said as he just shrugged.

 "You ever been to chicago?" he ask me as i shook my head. "Its mad nice here, ima take you wit me next time I go" he said making me smile. "I dont wanna go anywhere with yo ugly ass" i said as he smiled "Come on now you know dang well I aint ugly" he said licking his lips as i rolled my eyes. "I am not one of them sir" i said as he laughed.

 "Aight well i gotta go, ima try call you before you fall asleep" he said as i nodded. I was bored out my mind so decided to watch the power series with out Dave, i got a tub of ice cream watching. 

-

I heard my phone ring as I woke up looking for it, i found it and it was dave face timing me so I answered immediatley. "Hey" I said sleepily as i saw him smiling through the screen. "You was sleeping?" he asked me in a deep voice. "Apparentley so" i said as I didnt remember falling asleep.

 "I aint think you was actually gonna call me back" I said as he smiled. "Nah when i say im finna do something im finna do it" he said "Unlike yo ass" he mumbled the last part but i heard him. "What that supposed to mean?" I said as he chuckled "It mean what its supposed to nigga" he said as I rolled my eyes.

 "Anyways tell me more about this party you having" i said. "Oh yeah its gonna be lit, everybody gon be there" he said "Like a dinner party or like an actual party?" I asked. "Shit I aint think about a Dinner party, that sound some real classy nigga shit" he said making me laugh but he was being deadass which made it even more funnier. 

"Ima do both, yeah, ima do a dinner party and have my moms and all the close people in my life then ima have a turn up party" he said as i nodded. "How old you turning?" I asked. "You dont know my age?" he said as i shook my head. "You uninvited" he said making me laugh "No for real Dave how old you is" i asked cause i never actually asked. "Im turning 29" he said as I sighed real hard "Damn you getting reall old" i said jokingly "And you a baby" he said as I furrowed my eyes "I aint no baby, you the mother fucking baby" i said as he laughed.

 People always treated me like some kid but I am grown ass women and I pay my own bills. I was mature for my age and that because I was put in certain situations as a kid that forced me to grow up faster.

 "You got sumn on yo nose" dave said his face all up in the camera "Oh its ice cream" I said wiping it off "See you is a baby" he said laughing as i playfully rolled my eyes "Im takingmy  baby ass to sleep" I said as he chuckled "Im taking my old ass to sleep" he said making me laugh. 

-Next day- 

Dave💙

I was sleeping until I heard banging on my door "Who is it" I yelled "Wayno man get yo ass up you got a interview" he said, this nigga couldnt call like a normal person.

 I had a interview on the radio station 'WGCI' with Kendra G. I got up having a shower and getting dressed. I put my shades on and put some cologn on before grabbing my shit walking out the door.

 I walked out the Hotel building as fans started screaming. "I love you Dave East" a girl shouted "I love you too mamas" i said smiling as the girls started screaming louder. I chuckled getting into the truck as my driver pulled off. 

-

"1075 WGCI, Its ya girl Kendra G and I have the talented, handsome Dave east!" she said making me chuckle. "Welcome to chicago Dave how you doin", "Wus good thanks for having me, Im doing great, chicagos a beautiful city man" i said. 

"Now your new song 'Slow Down' is going doing numers right now, and there is a girl Amaria on it, and everybody is wondering who is she? and how did this feature come along?" she asked me as I smiled at the though of Ari.

 "Yeah the record doing amazing right now im super thankful for the fans and for Ari being on the record, it wouldnt be what it is today without her" I said. "So how did you guys meet?", "Uh we met at a club, and after that we became friends. I heard her sing and i just knew she had to be on this song" I said as she nodded her head. "Well she definietley is talented, are we going to see any more of her with you on a record?" she asked me. "I would love to but its all up to her, she did 'Slow Down' as favour for me but ion think she want to take it further." I said truthfully. "Shoot well I definetley dont mind convincing her, she has a beautiful voice" she said as i nodded. 

She asked me about my past with basket ball, and how i was currentley playing method man on the show Wu-Tang, The imact I made on hip hop today and so on. "Now last question Dave and I'm sure everybody asks you this, but is there a special someone in yo life right now?" she asked as I chuckled. "Unfortunatley no" i said chuckling some more, "Unfortuantley? so is there some one in mind?" she pushed further as I smirked and answered honestley "For sure" I said as she smiled "Well im not gon push any further, thank you Dave East its always good seeing you, thanks for pulling up".

"preciate it" i said as everybody clapped. I hugged Kendra before leaving out and going back to the hotel and staright to airport. 

I landed back in New York, I went back to my place and went staright to bed. It was my favourite thing to do after i hopped off a flight. 

A few hours I woke to the smell of my moms cooking, I got out of bed showering  and headed her way before i made it there i heard Ari's voice, her and my moms talking. I smiled to my self and walked into the kitchen seeing Amaria helping my Moms cook. 

"Yo" I said as they turned around and went back to cooking and talking as if i never existed. 

"What yall cooking" I said as my mom sighed. "David im in the middle of a conversation we are almost done cooking" My Mom said as my mouth dropped I mugged Ari as she smiled at me trying not to laugh.

 I sat on the stool listening into their conversation "Sorry my sweetness, he can be such an attention seeker" she said making me furrow my eyebrows as Ari laughed.       "Tell me about it" she said as i looked between the two in disbelief. They went on about their conversation, fifteen minutes later they were done. 

"This shit smells good" I said as My mom passed me my plate, she was to busy chopping it up with Ari to even say anything about me cussing. Once we all sat down they finally acknoledged me. 

"Yall really getting along well together" I said with a bit of jelousy. "Dont be jelous David, you still my son" she said as i furrowed my eyebrows "Who said i stopped being your son?" I said chuckling as they both laughed. 

How yall like this chapter?

I just want to take this chance to say rip to takeoff once again, today was his funeral and I wish the best for his family and friends <3

love yall<3