26

Dave💙

Today we were going in for Ari's appointment. I was nervous but excited as fuck that I was gonna be a dad. If Ari isnt pregnant then ion know how ima feel, Ima prolly try get her pregnant on purpose. I wouldnt mind having a mini me run around.

I know Ari scared cause her parents gonna be dissapointed in her for getting pregnant without being married, but I am willing to put a ring on her finger just not right now. I see a future with her and being married to her but I dont wanna rush into anything.

I opened Ari's door as she got out, she had on a hoodie and leggings looking cute as fuck.

I locked my car as Ari quickly walked in and i jogged in after her

"Why you speed walking" I said chuckling. "Because what if someone sees us?" She said seriously as I shook my head. "Ari you need to stop stressin bout people, even if people find out its ok, we can still keep it private" I told her as she nodded her head.

We signed in taking a seat in the waiting room. Ari scrolled on her phone bouncing her leg like crazy, she always did this when she got nervous.

"Relax mama" I said putting my hand on her leg to stop, she looked at me giving me a small smile.

"Amaria" they called out. We looked in their direction and the doctor smiled at us as we got up.

"So I hear you might be pregnant" she said as we sat down. "Yes I took two pregnancy tests and they both came out positive" Ari said.

"Ok well I'll just get you to lie down so we can do an ulatra sound and have a look" she said as Ari looked at me nervously and lay down on the bed.

She lifted her hoodie up and pulled her leggings down a bit revealing her flat stomach.

The doctor put the jelly on. "Now this is gonna be a bit cold" she said laughing a lil as Ari smiled.

She moved the probe around Ari's stomach we couldnt see anyhting yet.

"Oop, there is your baby" she says smiling as my eyes widened and I leaned in. "Yo thats crazy" I said smiling as Ari looked at me with tears in her eyes.

I kissed her forhead as she smiled and we looked at the screen together. "Would you guys like to hear the hearbeat?" she asked us as we both nodded our heads eager making her laugh.

A few seconds later we heard the babys heart beat as it echoed through the room. "Its a very healthy baby as you can hear" she says smiling continuing to move the probe around.

Ari was in tears at this point, the doctor handed her a tissue box as she sniffled. "I dont even cry, i been so emotional" she said as the doctor laughed nodding her head. "Its very common in pregnancy's, our hormones are everywhere" she said rubbing Ari's arm comfortig her as she let out a small laugh.

I didnt know what to say, how to feel. Its official now that we seen the baby in Ari's stomach and we heard the heartbeat, im officially a father. I cant wait to start a family with Ari, I aint know its what I wanted but now its all I can think about.

The doctor handed us the ultrasound photos, we thanked her as we walked out to the car.

We was on our way to Mc Donalds as that was what Ari wanted.

"What you want the baby to be?" she asked me as I chuckled. "Its gon be a girl" I said as she made a stank face. "No it aint its gon be a boy" she said as I shook my head smiling.

Amaria💞

Its been a week and bit since me and Dave went to the doctors office. I was now in Atlanta to celebrate christmas with my mom.

I missed David like crazy, it's like as soo a s I found out I was pregnant I been clingy as fuck.

I was helping my mom clean the house for tomorrow as everybody was gon be here. To be honest I aint really want to be around everyone.

We ate dinner as we watched an ethiopian movie, I snuggled under the blanket with my mom remembering how we used to do this when I was younger.

I soon later went to sleep.

-next day-

I woke up to Dave face timing me. "Hey baby" I yawned tiredly. "Whats good mama" he said rolling a blunt. "Babe you bout smoke this early?" I asked him as he chuckled. "Since you left I can finally smoke in peace" he said I mugged him making him chuckle.

"Im playing" he said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Baby I miss you" I whined. "I miss you to baby girl, when you coming back to New York?" he asked me. "Tomorrow" I said as he noddd lighting his blunt. "But i gotta go i hear my family downstairs" I said blowing him kisses as he laughed

I went downstairs seeing my family dancing making me laugh. "Yall are crazy" I said laughing some as my mom pulled me in forcing me to dance with them.

Soon later we ate breakfast then opened presents. We took family photos before getting up to clean up the living room.

I got finished getting ready before my moms guests came over.

I really didnt want to be around anyone right now, I just wanted to be with Dave. He is the only person I am able to be comftorbale around since I found out i been pregnant.

I still ain't tell my mom about my pregnancy, every time im around hermy heart beats mad fast, I tell her everything and I hate keeping things from her, but as much as I wanted to tell her I was to scared.

-1;45am-

Everybody had finally left, I was tired as fuck. I been keeping this secret inside me for too long I just had to tell my mom before i left for tomorrow.

"Ma, I need to tell you something" I said as we sat from across eachother. "What is it my love?" she asked me smiling. "I dont want you to freakout" I said as I could see her face change. "Ma I'm pregnant" I said as silence filled the room.

"Aniti gin minidinewi chigirihi?" (What is wrong with you?) she yelled. "Ma, please-" I said as she cut me off. "No, betesebihini inideti litasafiri tichiale?" (No, how can you embarrass your family?" she yelled as tears rolled down my face. "You are not married, have self respect Amaria, you really disspointed me today" she said before walking off.

I took my self to bed crying my self to sleep.