2

Dave 💙
I was in the studio smoking a blunt trying to finish up a song. The Homie French Montana dropped by while we worked on a song together. Once I finished up, I got in my Bentley and went to get some Wendy's.

All day I had been thinking about the girl from the club. Her name was Amaria, she was bad as hell and we had a good conversation. She mean though but I ain't even gon lie that shit was sexy. I don't know how I was gonna meet her again but I just knew I had to figure out a way.

Amaria 💞
We was at Chantels crib that she had with her boyfriend Chris, watching a scary movie. We both screamed and clenched on to each other as a scary part came on. "Bitch turn it off, I don't know how you got me to watch this shit but never again" I said before Nia burst through the bathroom door.

"HOE GUESS WHAT" she said loud as hell jumping up and down like a damn kid. "Girl what" I said giggling at her. "Dave East homie just texted me, and said to bring y'all along to a album release party he got on tomorrow night" she said excitedly. I just rolled my eyes. "Sorry sis, but I can't go" I said quickly. "Bitch why not, you left that nigga hanging last time" she said looking at me stupid.

Truth was I did kinda have plans but they weren't really confirmed. "I got a date with Andre" I blurted out. "ANDREEE, bitch Andre? You gonna go with Andre instead of Dave east party?" She asked with her hand on her hips cocking her head to the side. "Yes girl, ion even know Dave" " yeah but this your opportunity so you can get to know him"
"And plus this nigga Andre do you dirty and you know it, he talk to other bitches but be mad when you do the same, girl your going no buts or ifs" she added. I just nodded my head and scrolled on my phone.

"But we had plans" Andre yelled on the phone, "No you couldnt make your mind up so i wasnt just gon stand around waiting for you to make a desicison" i yelled back. "Man whatev-" i just hung up the phone. I threw my phone to the other side of my bed and got went to make myself some food.

--- 2 days later ----

Dave💙

It was the night of the album realease party, everybody was here, i recognised so many celebrities and there were a gang full of some bad ass bitches. I was sipping on some henessey talking to this random girl, i honestley was just waiting for time to pass by until Amaria got here. There was something about her, she was mysterious but also full of personality and i was curious. I told my body guard that when he saw Amaria and her friends to bring them staright to our section.

I was smoking a blunt talking to one of the homies until i seen three girls walking with my security

I was smoking a blunt talking to one of the homies until i seen three girls walking with my security. Immediately i knew it was Amaria. I smiled as soon as i saw her, she looked up and saw me but quickly looked away. "Hey yall" Nia said walking up to me and Bully. "what up" i dapped her and the drunk girl whos name ion remember. I was gonna go in for a hug but Amaria just dapped me up and smiled.

Amaria and drunk girl whos name i learnt Chantel were dancing and laughing together as i just watched while smoking a blunt talking with someone. "Yo nigga you hear what i said?" he said snapping me out of my thoughts, "Huh?" i said looking back at him. "Nigga you steady looking at that bitch" he said about Amaria. "Yeah, she got something about her" i said looking back at her as she was still dancing and laughing. "Something bout that ass" he said now looking at her too. "Tuh, nigga thats mines fuck outta here" i said looking at him crazy. "She dont even know yo ass" he said laughing.

Amaria looked good as fuck tonight, i just knew that i wanted her to do whatever she was doing to chantel to me. She was wearing a black corset that her titties sat just right in, black leggings that were some what see through, heels a bag and that beautiful face of hers. I just knew she would still be beautiful under her make up, shit maybe even better, but that didnt matter to me.

 I just knew she would still be beautiful under her make up, shit maybe even better, but that didnt matter to me

Amaria💞

I was acting baddddddddd. I had so much to drink i was having the time of my life. Between work and school and these niggas, i aint really gone out and had genuine fun. I went to the bar to get some more drinks while Chantel was dancing with some other nigga despite her having a boyfriend, but whatever i dont judge her.

I sat down on the bar stool waiting for my drinks as Dave sat next to me, he smiled at me and ordered a drink. "You enjoying yo self shawty?" he asked turning towards me. I menatlly rolled my eyes cause i didnt really wanna talk to him right now. "Yeah, issa a lit party" i said. "So why you rushed out on nigga like that the other week" he asked me. Oop. "Umm because i was in a rush" I came up with which was not really a lie cause i was. "So you was gonna give me yo number?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Sorry Dave, you seem cool and all but i got a boyfriend" i lied. He laughed shaking his head a lil, "I know you dont got a boyfriend" he said chuckling some more. "How you know?" i questioned. "Ya girl Nia let me know what was up" he said smirking, "And yo ass single" he added looking me up and down licking his lips which made my pussy a lil wet.

"Well she need to mind her buissness" i said shaking my head and laughing because i really wasnt suprised Nia would do this. "So whats up, what we doing, you gon give me yo number?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow, "I dont give out my number" i said with a smirk. "Especially to strangers" i said grabbing my drink about to walk away, but of course this nigga grabbed my arm. "Hold on, you aint even give me a chance" he said holding his chest dramatically making me giggle.

I sat back down and we talked. "So where you from?" he asked. "Brooklyn" i replied, "No where you really from "Uhh East New York?" i replied back unsure of what he was tryna get back. "Girl what yo ethnicty?" he said chuckling. "Ohh well you should of said that at the start i said giggling, "I'm ethiopian, dominican, and jamaican. "Damn thats cool". we went on with our converstaion, and just like last time it was a blast.

"Ok so now you know me better, give me yo number before i get it another way" he said looking me staright in the eye and i could tell he was dead serious. "Ok damn, witcho stalker ass" i said giggling. i gave him my number and he gave me hug before he left and i went to find Nia and Chantel.

Chapter 2 completteeeee

what was yall thoughts on this chapter

what do you think of Dave

What do you think of Amaria

Please continue to support, i love yall <3

ps. sorry for any mistakes