I'm On Cloud 59

*Stacy's POV*

"I'm gonna kill her" I say, over the edge with rage. "Stace, calm down. Lets just keep it low." Joey says, trying to get me calm. ". "I can't believe her!" Completely leaving my calm exterior, I go to punch at the wall. Joey throws out his hand, stopping me before I hit the wall. "STACY! C'mon lets keep it calm. Lets drive to Meghan's house, and talk to her.". "I don't wanna talk to her, Joey, I wanna beat the crap out of her.". "You can't beat the crap out of Meghan, babe. She would beat the crap out of you." He looks down for a second. "Actually, taken by your punch, I take that back.". But I'm already half way out the door.

*Joey's POV*

"I'm driving" she says. "No, you're not. You're gonna go too fast" I say. She goes to the drivers side, and I push her out of the way and go in myself. She gets in next to me. I've never seen her like this. I look at her from the corner of my eye, her hands are clutching the side of the door. After a minute of watching her, I watch her grip loosen. Her hands reach her face, and she starts to silently cry. I put my hand on her shoulder. "...I'm sorry for being such a jerk" She says to me. "It's ok" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek, wet with tears. "Try to get back your anger, we're pulling up at Meghan's.". She stays quite. "Stacy, she has your dogs, your babies, she has done so much to you, but those dogs need you.". She looks over to me. "I'm ready.".

*Stacy's POV*

We walk up to the door, I go to knock. "Oh, we don't knock when someone has Page and Molly." He says, opening the door, which is stupidly unlocked.". We walk in, she's not in the front room. Joey nudges me. "Call her name" He whispers. "HEY MEGHAN" I yell. Joey giggles. "Stacy? Is that you? Are you alone?" We hear Meghan call from up the stairs. "YOU BET NOT" Joey yells back. He starts walking up the stairs, I wearily follow. "Joey, we're disobeying the rules of feeling safe in your own home" I whisper. "Stacy, we're talking about the girl who broke into our house, stole our dogs, and came back here.". I start walking faster. We walk in and make eye contact with Meghan. No one says anything. "Where's my dogs, Meghan?" I ask, breaking the silence. "Oh you think I have your dogs, do you? No, I let them go.". My jaw drops. Joey goes up to her and picks her up with her collar. "What do you mean, you 'let them go'?" He asks. "I..uh...drove them out, far from here, and let them wonder off.." She says. Joey goes quite. Boiling with rage, I go up to Meghan and strike my fist at her as hard as I did this morning. Accept this time, Joey's hand wasn't there to stop the hit.

Meghan's face was.

*Joey's POV*

Holy smokes, she did it, she actually did it. Meghan was knocked out cold. She looked at me, wide eyed. "Did I....?" She asks. I nod. As we look down at Meghan's unconscious body, we hear a nose come from outside. I go to the window and look out. "Um, Stacy..." I say. "What?" She asks. "Come here" I lead her to the window. Page and Molly where jumping round outside on the lawn. "PAGE!!! MOLLY!!!" She screams. I swear, she looks like she is about to jump out the window. "Stairs, Stacy, stairs." I say, as we run to the yard. When they see Stacy, the jump with joy. "Oh, I love you guys!!" She screams. After a minute of relief, I look at Stacy. "What do we do about Meghan?" I ask. "I got this" She says.

Next to Meghan's unconscious body, we leave a note saying "Sorry for knocking you out, thanks for not hiding my dogs. Don't lie about my pups. ~ Stacy"

A/N

59 bae