Romance And Sleeping On Beaches

*Stacy's POV*

Oh, this is wonderful. I dont know how I had the courage to do this, I probaly took action because of the sweet stuff Joey said. I guess I just...got a bit ahead of myself. I didnt think that I would be able to do something like this, especially since he brought up Meghan and that would probaly bring me down. I'm trying not to think about Meghan, I know she will find out. She will find out somehow. I know when she dose, I'm in trouble. I have Joey, though. I wonder if he will back me up. Well, I dont wanna think about anything like this now. I'm in a moment with Joey and this is something for the books. So here we are, sitting infront of the sunset, Kissing. I'm wearing a handmade flowercrown. We spit apart, Well, now I have to say something since I was kind of the one that did this. I still had no words, I dont know if he did, either. We kind of just starred at one another for a moment, then, Joey put his arm around me and we gazed into the sunset. Oh what a beautiful sunset, I havent seen one as nice as this in a long time. It felt perfect, since Joey has my arm around me, it feels so much better. I dont know how, it just does. I dont want to move, not now or never. We sit not talking and just looking at the sun for awile. Once the sun sets,  we both remain still. I dont move and he dosent eaither. I take the move, and put my head on his sholder. I get it, were playing a back in forth game, you flirt with me, I flirt with you, simple. I wasent playing by the game, I was just having...some fun. The sun is gone now, we are sitting in comlete darkness. I look up at Joey and I can bairly see his face. Its so sweet, so peacefull, it makes me just want to...fall asleep.

                                                      *****************************************                          

"Sir? Ma'm?" I hear a voice say. "Sir! Ma'm! Wake up, this is not over night grounds!". Me and Joey slowly wake up, "What?" Joey says, tierdly. "This isnt sleeping grounds! I'm the nightly janatoir here for the night shift. You too were asleep here as I came!" "Oh" I say, looking at Joey, and back to the man. "You two lovebirds have to get off the beach!" He says back at us. "Ok, ok. Were going!" Joey says, getting up, dusting his jeans, and helping me up. I stand up. "Alright, Stacy. Lets go." Its extreamly dark, and late. I'm tierd, and I can tell Joey's tired too. We walk down the bored walk. "1:00 AM" I say. "Maybe we souldent drive back home, sleep in Satsuki for the night." he says, drifting off. "Yea, that sounds good." We reach up to Satsuki and we head into the back seat. We try to fall back asleep. Of course, we cant. I hate when your extreamly tierd, but you cant fall asleep. "You awake, Stacy?" he askes. "Yea" I say back. Their is a silence. "So...What happend back there?" Joey says to me, smirking. "I dont know, you tell me, loverboy." I say back. He blushes and I laugh. "Well...I told you that I like you and you..uh..had no words" This was another game. We go back and forth and just do a little tease. I'm ok with that, I never win anything, anyways. "I have an eqsqisic way of 'speaking'" I say. "Oh, yes you do. Yes you do..." Their is a moment of scilence. "So, I'm geussing that you like be since you kissed me?" He is blushing now. I liked being on the otherside of this. "I geuss you can say that...." I say trailing off. "Yes or no? I dont wanna play that type of game!" "Ok,ok. Yes, I do. Just dont tell Meghan for the life of you." "I wont girly, you can trust me." Then he puts his arm around me, and I put my head on his sholder, were it belongs.