Well We Just Spent A Fortune On Boxes

*Joey's POV*

Last night, I got everything worked out with the new house. I got the permission to buy it, and this morning, I'm going to go pick up the keys to surprise Stacy. I drive down to the dealer and pick up the keys. Its actually only 7:25 so I feel pretty accomplished. I drive over to Stacy's to show her what I've done. I pull up and knock on the door. It takes a minute to answer but she does. "Who is it?" I hear her faintly yell through the door, sounding a bit far away. "Its me, Joey" I say back. I hear her walk to the door and she opens it. She looks like she just woke up, all sleepy and cute. "Whats wrong?!?!" She asks. "Nothing. Look what I got!" I say. She leans over and looks at my hands. "Its the key to our new home!" "OH MY GOSH!" she says with glee. "Joey!" She pulls we into a hug. "This is..This is amazing!" "Im so happy you like it! I just went to the dealer to get them." "When should we move in?" She asks. "Well, technically we now own it...sooo anytime! Maybe we should start moving our stuff today." I say. She looks back into her house. "Im going to miss this place" she says. "You'll love the new place, you seen, its wonderfull." "We should probably get some boxes, Stacy, do you wanna go now?" I ask. I do have to remember its 7:30 in the morning. "Right now? Like this? Joey, Look at me! Im a wreck, give me a second." She laughs. You know, thats what I like. She can laugh about herself and joke without taking it seriously. As long as you don't get to fed up in it. She tells we to come in and I do. "Okay....well now go in the other room, I have to get changed!" She says. "Wait, I can't stay here? But I wanna!" I say. "And I don't" She says. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I say teasing. "And I'm not, now scoot!" I go in the other room and wait. I wait a minute or two. "Can I come back in now???" I ask through the door. "Um.....ok, if you want." I walk in. Stacy is doing her hair in front of the mirror. I know how much Stacy hates being in front of the mirror, excpecaly being watched. I don't know, I don't really understand why. She told me it had something to do with not wanting to see your face as the same times others do to not....I don't know....Stacy just doesn't like it and told me its hard to explain. Well anyways, I come up behind her and put my head on top of hers as she's brushing it out. She looks up. "Why, hello there!" She says. "Hey there" I say, looking back down on her. She goes back brushing the sides of her hair, looking directly straight in front of the mirror. I fiddle with her hair. "You have really pretty hair" I say, looking into her hair. I see her blush up in the mirror. I think Im beginning to understand what she means when she says she doesn't like to be seen in front of the mirror. She blushes and she see's herself blush and she knows I seen her blush, which embarrasses her more. "Thanks..." She says, looking down. I laugh and put my elbows on her shoulders. She looks back up at me and gives a cute little blushy smile. "Aw, I love you" I say to her. "I love you too." I turn her around and kiss her. These little moments are the moments that I- we will look back on. We pull apart. "Joey, its too early for this!" She says. "I'm teasing!" "Ughhh Stacy lets go!" I say to her, winning. "But Joeyyyyyyyy, can I put on some makeup so I don't look ugly?" "Nope, sorry, you are too beautiful to put on all of that crap, lets go." I pull her arm and we walk out to my car. She looks back. She doesn't look happy. "C'mon Stacy, lighten up! You look fine, trust me.". She has a upset look. "Can I put on the makeup I have in my bag? I have a little in here." I look sadly back at her. "Go for it" I say. This really does hurt me, I need her to see what I do. For her to be genially upset that she couldn't because was worried about looking 'ugly'. I start to drive to our house and she starts to put it on. "You know, you really don't need that." I say to her. "C'mon Joey, be real, everything isn't a fairy tale love story. Sometimes people just sometimes look really ugly" She says, upsetting. I take her bag from her. "Yea no your not getting this back" "What why?" "You need to not be worried so much about how you look, because you look perfect." She looks to the downward side. "C'mon, we're only going into Home Depot to get some boxes." "I know but......" "But nothing, your fine. I know how you are with that kind of stuff but you really shouldn't have to worry about that kind of stuff because you are beautiful and if anyone disagrees, there must be blind if you can't see it." Before she can respond we pull up into Home Depot. "Lets go." I say. We both walk out. Stacy's looking fully down, not anywhere near me. I just look at her and decide not to say anything. I just put my arm around her waist. She still doesn't look up at me. We walk inside. "C'mon Stacy, we have to look go get boxes, you look fine, just lift your head up, no one will say anything to you, I swear." She pulls up her head and looks at me. "Ok...lets go." We look around and try to find the boxes. Once we find them, we grab a ton, like I mean A TON! We had boxes of different sizes, plastic and carbord. At least the boxes are cheep, because we would've spent a fortune on these. We bought them, split them up and go home. "Ok, Stacy, have fun packing!" I say to her "Same for you, Joseph!" She says and I help her carry in all the boxes. Then I drove home and started packing away all of my belongings.