We Show The World Our Love

*Stacys POV*

So today is the day Joey and I are going to post that video sharing our relationship. I have to say, I'm pretty nervous. Joey is sitting at his computer editing the video as I come behind him. "Nervous?" I ask. He turns his head to me. "Well to be honest, I kind of am.ambit it will be great, Im sure some people will be happy for us!" He smiles and get back to work. I go into our living room and I sit down, tapping my hand agenst the other. I was so awkward ....oh my gosh. What if...What if people hate it? What if I ruin Joeys chareer? What if he looses subscribers because of ME?!?! I try to keep myself calm, tell myself that nothing's going to go wrong. Right then, Joey walks in. "Posted?" I ask, with my head down. "Posted." He says and sits down next to me. "You okay?" He asks. I keep my head down. "Yea, yea, It's just that...Yea it's nothing, Joseph, really nothing." He puts his arm around me. "I know I know, your nervous, its okay don't worry. It will be fine." I pick my head up and he smiles. Now, you wouldn't think a smile can do so much to a person, but I feel as though Joeys smile can change me. We go over to the computer and watch the views, the name on the video is "My new lover?" and has a picture of Joey. We just are looking at the views go up..up more and more people seeing that I have become Joeys new girl. We back away from the video, and a few minutes later, the tweets come in. Me and Joey both pull out our phones to go see what people are saying. Joey puts his hand on mine. "Listen, you know their will be hate, don't take it personally, it's just a shock. Try to pay attention to the good stuff." I knod, and we both read our twitter mentions. We start out with some good ones.
"Your so lucky! I hope you two have a wonderful life with one another!"
"I always felt you two had something! were happy for you!"
"You two look so cute together!"

Then, we hit the others.

"WHAT THE HELL? Joeys just using you to get up! We all know who he really loves #Shoey"

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE? WTF HE DOSNET LOVE YOU! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA"

"Joey would NEVER date someone like you! Look at yourself! #Moey for the win, so bye bitch."

"STOP RUINING OUR OTPS"

Joeys looking at me reading them. "It's okay." he says. I give a half smile and go back reading. This is were one person, a hater comes to my attention.
"@PugsLuvWaffels: WHAT? BUT! BUT! MOEY YOU RUIND IT! YOU RUIND MOEY!"

"@PugsLuvWaffels: NOW THEY WILL NEVER GET TOGETHER! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU MESSED UP TRUE LOVE!"

Oh trust me "Thulasi-Anya", he wouldn't dare after he has seen what she has done. "Something hit you?" Joey asks. I show him the 'Moey' tweets from her. "Don't worry, Stacy, your mine. I can loose everyone of my subscribers, but I still will win, because I have you." We both smile. We scroll down to see one more tweet from someone else.

"@Emmy_Anya: Im so happy you two are together! I hope you too stay happy with one another! Dont listen to the hate, they don't see the love."

Your right Emmy, they can't see the love.