The Fight

*Stacy's pov*

"You know, sometimes you are really hard to coouporate with" Joey teases, pushing me in the sholder. "Guess its hard to make me belive the fate thats not true" I say back, not teeseing. He pulls me into a tight hug. I know he dosen't like when I say stuff like that about myself, but like, c'mon, I know he thinks it, he just dosen't want to say it to my face. "Do you forgive me..for...eh, back there?" he says, nervously. "Yea, Yea I do" I say back. "Thank god" He says, releasing me. "You're not going back with Meghan, right?" I say, trying to sound as calm as I can. Its silent. "Stacy...." He says, trailing off. "No, just no! You wanna be with her, go with her. We're not going to be together if you have to have two relationships! I know you were 'doing it for me' but why? Why do you care so freaking much?" I say a bit louder then anticapatied. "Stacy, I have to....I don't want to! But she'll hurt you so much..." "Not more then your hurting me!" I say, loud once again. I start to cry again, just a bit and he comes to my side. "You..You really want me not to?" He asks. "Please........" I say. He agrees. "If anything...bad ever happends, you're comming to me. I'm not letting myself be the reason your hurt." He says. "Meghan wouldent have kept it anyways, I woul- will get hurt eaither way.". He gives me another tight squeze and lets go. "She wouldent hurt you infront of me, would she?" He asks. "I don't know, if she thretend to she probaly would, but probaly nothing super bad." I say back. "Joey, you can't help me..I know you want ot but you just can't. Meghan probaly wont stop and even if she does you have to face the one that says the harsher stuff" He looks at me and sighs. "When will I get it through to you?" He asks. "Stacy, I feel like this is half on you. You can't say that everyone is saying all these things to you, but you say half of the things to yourself! I'm sorry but you can't blame everyone for something you can control" He rants. I don't know how Im feeling. I hate so much more when he sort of 'insults' me. "Joey! Please, I don't want to sound annoying, I really don't. I really don't want want to feel this way, Joseph! Do you think I chose to feel this way? Why would I? I don't think I would want to go against myself constantly....I don't seek pity, Joseph, I don't need you to make this any harder then it is....I don't want to fight you, please." I rant on. I know I sound like a complete jerk , but I disappointing Joey, makes me feel terrible. He can defiantly can excel from conversations, from comforting me to ranting me out. "You know Stacy, I don't want to be a jerk, you can't take everything so seriously! I can't be babying over you every time you think one stupid thing about yourself!" I feel so...so rejected. I know I can be such a baby, I never used to cry about much, but I think Meghan had something to do with it. I also see kinda how I am like what he says, but he has to understand that I can't handle things like that now, I can't think a tease is a joke or not, say one bad thing about me and I will believe it. "Get out" I say, pointing to the door, chocking up. I see the expression on Joeys face change. "Stac-" I interrupt him. "Get...OUT! I say, starting to cry a bit. Im trying hard not to but its hard, I hate yelling, I hate thinking he's mad at me, I hate thinking he wont be coming back. He backs up a bit towards the door. "Stacy..I'm..I'm sor-" He gets interrupted by my crying. I couldn't help it, all the feelings were storming around, the good and the bad. Your fat, your ugly, your stupid, your such a baby nanananana. UGH. I lean agenst the wall, not sitting, when Joey comes up next to me. "I..I didn't mean what I said..." He says, looking down. I calm myself down to answer. "Wha-what did you mean then?" I ask. "I don't know...." He says back. "What I thought. Aren't you going to tell me to stop being a baby or something?"I say, sarcastically through my tears that are dying down a bit. "Listen, I said I'm sorry" "No you didn't" "Now I did" I was going to say he didn't mean it but I don't wanna sound like a brat. He slowly puts his arm around me, seeing if I accept it. I do. "I am sorry, I really really am. I do understand, I do want you to come to me, you can come cry to me all day, please don't be mad at me, I just wanted to- I don't know. But I understand its hard for you, and I shouldn't hold you for it." "And I shouldn't have tooken it out on you, I'm sorry too." He leans in and try's to kiss me, I turn my whole body in the other direction. "Whats wrong? Still mad?" He asks. "No, Im not. Just um.....a bit.." "You can tell me, Stacy." "Self conscious" I say, quietly, as if I was hiding something. It made me blush up a bit, saying that to him, but I want to start trusting him more, I really do love him. "I'm not here to give lectures, but...." He says, trying to get me to smile. It sorrta works. "Ugh, Im smart im skinny im beautiful yadayadayada ok lets just skip to the part were I blush again and you put your arm around me ok?" I say to him. He gives me a laugh and puts his arm around me. "But really" He says. "You are, I know its really repetitive to hear, but trust me on this one." I put my head on his sholder. I think he can feel my heart pounding or something because he pats me on the back and tells me to calm down. I thought I was doing a good job. We just stood there, in minor silence, minor tear here or there, maybe a heart beat of mine, the sound of Joeys voice telling me im ok. Boy, sometimes anxiety is so romantic....