Ugly Girls Don't Find Love

*Joeys POV*

I couldent say I was upset to have Meghan and David sit with us, I just wanted some time for me and her to talk, do something other then just play Minecraft. Dont get me wrong, we do other things all the time, I just wanted now to be one of those times. Its fine that they are sitting with us, its a friends outing. I look across to Stacy, she looks kind of un easy and pale, I lean over to talk to her, hoping for no one to notice. I lean over. "Stacy, are you ok? You dont look to good." She looks down, then back at me. "I'm fine, dont worry". I dont know if I truly belive her, but i let her go along.

*Stacys POV*

I could feel my face turning pale by the minute. The anxiety level is out the roof. The worst part is, I know it could be worse. I'm sitting there, tapping my one hand agents the other, hoping for everything to be alright. I could hear David and Joey chatting with Meghan joining in, but i was in my own world. What if when I get a pancake she calls me fat? Ok, I wont eat right now. What if Joey asks me why and I get all choacked up? I dont know what to do about that. I can see all the possiable visions and none of then turn out good for me. They are all runing around in my head like a steaming pot, all the air wants is to escape. I know there talking, but I dont hear them, only the sound of my embaressment. Then, one un expected voice breaks it all. "Stacy, are you ok?" Meghan says to me, not sounding of any hate. It takes me a minute to prosses, making me feel stupid because everyone is just looking at me waiting to answer. I snap back to reality. "Oh, Yea. I'm ok, great. I'm great." I say, panicing. I dont belive they could hear the panic on my voice. I take a moment, breath in and out. I look back up at Joey. I dont feel like joining in group conversation, so I stay quiet, shake my head if someone directs a coment to me. I feel a look from Joey once again, he looked at me with a sad look, I respond with a look in his eyes and a downwerd sigh.

*Meghans POV*

I feel bad for feeling this way, I really do. I cant help it though. Some would call it lovesick, I call it a pain. I cant stand the way they keep having this looking comunication with one another. I feel the anger and jelousy take over once again. I have to make sure Stacy has no way of getting Joey to fall for her, I have to start now because it will be alot easeir to get him not to then to get him to undo it. I plan on how to do this. I think about making sure they dont hang out alot, but i dont know how I would do that. Maybe if i lower Stacy's self cofidence I could stop it being a thing. I defently know what i could say. I wouldent be lying, because I think they are true. I think that this is the perfect idea to get Stacy out of the picture. I just need to wait for the right time.

*Stacys POV*

There has been an awkwerd scilence, I feel like Meghan is staring at me and I cant help but to turn red once again. I just wanna be away from Meghan for a moment, I just wanna be alone, able to breath. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go to the bathroom". Joey looks at me, almost like not beliving me. I start walking tensly, hoping to soon be out of sight and be relived. I was wrong. Right then, probaly the worse thing that could happen this moment happends. Meghan is now walking behind me. I try to remain calm. I walk in the room, abandoning my plan because I was just going to sit agenst the bathroom door. Meghan walks in after me. "Ok, Stacy. I want to have a little talk with you" she says, getting closer. I remain calm, all of this tensing up prepared me for this. "Oh,um, ok." I say. "Alright let me start on up" I get a bit worried. "I just want to remind you that you do not have a chance. You do not have a single chance for Joey agenst me." She grabs my sholders and positions me in front of the mirror, both of us looking in. "Look at me and look at you. Just by looking, you can tell who has more of a chance. I mean, look at your self" The next few words pound at me like a hammer. "Just look. Your fat, your ugly, your a solid mess." I felt like breaking down, sometimes theres a point beyond tears. "And now look at me, skinny,pretty, and what any boy wants." She says all of this happily. "This is all a reminder that you cant have him! Ugly girls dont find love!" I'm broken, I feel like a mess. "That is all!" Meghan says, hapily skiping out. As soon as I see those door's shut, I just start crying. I turn to the wall, cover my face, and just start bawling.

*Joeys POV*

its been time since Stacy was in there, I'm a bit worried. My worry wares off for a moment when I see Meghan walk back up. "Were's Stacy?" I ask. Do I sound too concerned about her? Should I? "Oh,Stacy? Yea!, I don't think she will be out for awhile" Meghan says, smirking. I almost want to go get her, make sure everything is alright. I look at the girls bathroom door. I'm 75% positive something is wrong, I can just tell. I see a similar look on David's face. Now I can't take it anymore, I walk towards the Girls Bathroom, not saying a word to Meghan nor David, and stand with my hand on the door knob. I open it up to see only Stacy, thank god I would be in so much trouble, I see her agenst the wall, her hands on her face. She removes her hands when I walk in, her face is red, I can tell she has defiantly been crying. "Stacy, what's wrong?" I ask her, trying to be as calm as possible. "Oh, Joey. I- I" she almost can't even speak, she looks like she might start to cry once more. I don't say anything to her, I just come up to her and give her a hug. She holds on tight. It almost sounds like she is crying still, but I can't really tell. Once she releases me from our hug, I know I can let go. "What happened, Stacy?" I ask. Their is a moment of scilence. "Meghan" she says quietly. "But dont say I said anything!". "Ok, Stacy. Lisen." I get her full attention. "We dont have to talk about this now, I dont want to get you worked up, But after I want you to tell me what she said , ok?" She looks down. "Ok". I remember that Meghan is outside. "Do you want to leave?" I ask her. I'm totaly ok with leaving at this point. "Could we?" she asks. "Of course, lets go". We walk out of the bathroom, getting weird looks because i just walked out of the girls room. "Meghan, David, were going to get going" I say. She looks shocked. "We didnt even order yet!" she said. "Yea, were going to get going, we have something to do". We walk out with no further conversation. Me and Stacy are both outside. I look at her and see her hair flow in the late morning brease.