Explaining And Pain

*Joeys pov*

"Joey Graceffa, i like you, 'like like you' " Did i hear this corectly? This is crazy. I dont know what to say to her, do I tell her im not relly intrested? I was shocked out of my mind, not even thinking strieght. Mayebe i should tell her i like her to make this less weird. No. Thats a terible idea. "oh..wow" i say to her. I try to prepare for follow up questions but i dont get any."Just an 'oh,wow'? Thats all i get??" Im so shocked i mean, thats not the aswer i would want but still, she flung this right at me. "I need some time to think this over, Meghan, im sorry"  "its ok..." she says to me. I walk home to avoid the car ride home with her. I dont like her like that, shes a great friend but, not for a relationship. I love her. But not like that. My mind reaches Stacy, I think i might like her. So not the topic right now but, I dont think I can do somthing like that right after meghan says somthing like this to me.

*Stacys pov*

I'm sitting in the confert of my home, Molly and Page on my lap, both of them. I love giving my dogs love. Its good to get a bond with your dogs so they trust you. Page trusts me, shes fully trained. Molly on the other hand, isnt that good yet, I hope to get her their soon, though. I hear a knock on my door and i take off my two dogs to go anwser it. I open it up and i see Meghan on my front steps, emotionless. "Um, Hi" i say to block the scilence. "Stacy." she says to me. I dont understand. Stacy is my name. "yes?" i ask her, trying to find out what the heck she wants. "Can i come in and...Talk to you?" her voice is still so emotionless, im worried. "Yea, ok. Is every ok?". She walks in and ignore's my question. "Whats wrong?" i ask, once again. "What did you do when you were with Joey?" she asks. I dont really understand the queston but I think she means what we did together, like when we hung out yesterday. "We gamed for like 6 hours, got lunch then went to his house and watched Titanic." I say, leaving out the part about Joey putting his arm around me. "Did you say anything...Impiticular?"  What dose that mean? Impiticular? Like what? "No, I dont think so.". "Hmm...Well then" She stared into my eyes. I started to get this nervous feeling. What was she implying? "Because I told Joey that I like him and i dont think he likes me as much back" Uh? Dose she just think everyone just wil simply like her? Sorry Meghan, thats not how it works. I'm shocked, Descusted even. I dont know what to say to her. "Everyone dosent have to like you, Meghan!" I accidently blurt out. CRAP! She's going to freaking hate me! "What the heck did you say?" The vibe grew. "Sorry Meghan, your not perfect. You have inperfection's too! Stop thinking you can just get whatever the heck you want! ITS LIFE! ITS NOT GOING TO GO IN YOUR FAVOR!" I didnt mean to yell like i did, only to raise my voice. Her emotionless face turns into pure anger. She takes her hands and grabs my sholders and pushes me agenst the wal. MY OWN WALL! I scream one of my classic Stacy screams. I dont know what she is trying to do to me but shes just holding me agenst the wall with force, and i dont like it. "You...Stay away from Joey..." she says as a threat. she lets me go and a fall to the ground while she walks out my door. I look at my arm. Its a bit bruised, but manily ok. It hurts a little. I cant belive she would do this to me. Do it to me in MY house! I dont know what im feeling. Scared, Worried, and Concerned for everyone. I remain seated on my floor with my brused up arms while being conferted by Molly and Page. What a night.