We Go Into A Mans Car

*Stacy's POV*

Today me and Joey are going to be looking for a house to move into! I was a bit nervous. I've never had a house mate other then in college. I get dressed and brush out my hair. Joey pulled up at my house and I walked outside. I walk in the car and sit down. "Hey Joseph!" I say gleefully. "Hey there girlyanya!" He says to me. "So, were do you think we should check?" "I think we should go to the house dealer, see what they have around here." We drive to the place and park. "You look nervous, are you ok?" He asks me. "Aw, your so sweet, yea, I'm a bit nervous....but Im ok" He smiles at me and we get out. We walk into a big white building. "How may we help you two?" The man at the counter says to us. "Um, can we get a attendee? We need help looking for houses in this area." Joey says. The man behind the counter got another man who is wearing a brown suit. "Hello there! My name is Jeb and I'm here to find the perfect house for you two! Come into my office!" We walked in with the man. He forwards us onto a very small couch, probably made for one. Which meant me and Joey were sitting super close, like we were basically laying on one another. He puts his arm around me, not looking at me and only making eye contact with the dealer. "So, two lovers. eh? Looking for a house for two Im guessing." He says. I blush a bit and Joey laugh's. "Yea,we are." "You the voice in the relationship?" "Um, I guess you can say that." "What's your name little lady?" They both look at me. "Um....I'm Stacy..." I say. "Hello Stacy! Your name sir?" "Joey" He says. "Hello Joey! How about you guys hop into my car and I'll show you the open houses around here!" We get in the backseat and me and Joey talk. "Wait I have a question?" Joey asks. "What is it?" I say. "So, I know since we are moving in with one another....are we..uh..going to sleep in the same bed?" I think for a moment. "I don't know, what do you think?" "Should we start off sleeping with two and maybe...." "Yea, Yea Joey." The atendent parks outside the first house and shows un inside. Nothing special. Two bedrooms 3 empty rooms and a kitchen and living room. That all basicly repeats. We spend hours looking through houses. After a few hours, we come apon a wonderful house. It has just the right amont of rooms. There's an upstairs and downstairs, lots of room for page and molly, and a nice kitchen and living room. "How about this one, you guys?" He says to us. "Me and Joey look at one another, I think the atendent can see our liking in our eyes. "I'll give you two some time to talk it over and check it out." He leaves. "What do you think?" Joey asks. "I think its wonderful" I respond. "Me too...do you think this cuts it?" "I think this slices it" "Then we got our self a house!" He says that very excitedly. I go in to hug him and he hold back tightly. "Do you think I should vlog this?" He asks. "Joey, no one knoes were dating let along buying a house together. We can tell them another time." I say. We look around a bit untill the man comes back in. "So, is this your new house??" He says. "We think so" I say for once. Joey and him extange numbers and he drops us off at the dealer to get our car back. Me and Joey go into the car. "You happy?" I ask him. "I love it" He says back. "I'm going to call out the deaitals and get everything all done so we can move ASAP. Start packing, baby" I laugh and he drops me off at my house. We say our goodbyes then I walk inside. I take a look around my house, this soon, it will no longer be my house. I feed Molly and Page. I wonder what I should pack up? Maybe some stuff I wont need to use right away, like maybe my decor and such. Its pretty late. I'll probably go to Home Depot in the morning to get some moving boxes. But for now, Im tierd and Im going to SLEEP!