Pancake Mishap

*Meghan's POV*

I'm in the kitchen, about to make breakfest for me and David. I go to get out the flour to make some pancakes when just then my phone gose off for an instagram picture. Its a picture posted by Joey. It says "Woke up after a long night gaming session with @stacysays, were going to get some yummy pancakes now!". Wait, are they meeting up again? Didnt they just hang out last night? Not meny people spend there day with someone, and spend the following day wiht the same person. This set of a pit of jelousy. I feel bad for being jelous. I know theres somewere in me that dosent hate Stacy. I mean, she is a nice person, but my mind has done something that mixed all of these things up. This thing is caled jelousy. The jelousy mixed up with flowing rage. Right then, I call up to david "Dave! Were going out for pancakes!"

*Joeys POV*

After me and Stacy quickly ran over to her house so she could feed her dogs and get dressed, we went to head out to The Griddle, Stacy's all time favorite place. I thought it would be a good idea because I know how much she loves it and I mean, I love it when Stacy is happy! While we were driving in the car, Stacy said "I still cant belive I fell asleep....." "Well, you were pretty" I qiuckly blush up and see Stacy do the same. "Pretty tired. I mean, uh, after all that gaming, you know?" UGH, I cant belive I did that! Things just slip out, slip out easy.  "Oh" She says. "Yea, that makes sense, I must have looked like a reck!" I have another mental face palm. By saying that did I just call her not pretty? I try to do a quick cover up and I say "I'm not saying you didnt look pretty, you looked wonderful!". Then the blushy silence started again and i was thankful we were almost there.  We pull into the parking lot when I ask Stacy if I can stop for a moment and vlog. "Of course, Joey!" She says cheerfuly. Im happy the silence hasent left us in a awkwerd time. I pull out my camra and I start to vlog. "Why hello there, Everyone! Good morning to you all! Right now, me and Stacy are here at The Griddle getting some yummedy yum yums! How you doing, girl?" "I'm doing very well, thank you." she says back. "Well, Were going to go eat and we will catch up with you guys a bit later!" I say, turning off my camra and putting it in my pocket. "Ok, Stacy. We can go in now, thanks!" We walk inside and we get put in on a nice table, both of us sitting across from one another. 

*Stacy POV*

Me and Joey are sitting across from one another, Im facing the door side. I love haning out with Joey, we always have fun. A waitor comes by and says that they will be with us in a few. Everything is all good, me and Joey just chatn' away. Untill I see Meghan and David walk in through the doors. My face gets an expression that is probaly a mix between anxiety and fear. "Everything all right, Stacy?" he asks. I dont get a chance to respond because right after he asks me, Meghan and David walk up. "OMG! Hi guys!" Meghan says with a evily friendly look. "Hi Meghan, Hi David!" Joey says. "Hi" i say to them.  "What a coincedence we met here! Right!?" Meghan says, eyeing me up. She wont take her eye off me. I feel as though she is watching to make sure I dont do anything to upset her. "You think we can sit with you guys?" she says, innocently.  "Um..." You could see the expression on Joeys face drop. "If its ok with you, Stacy." I feel the weight of pressure pile up. "Is it ok with you Stacy?" She says, almost soundding like a threat. "Yea, ok, sure." I say, speaking fast. I belive I have messed up, if I do say so myself.

A/N: Hi guys! I just have a quick clairification. In this story, Joey will still be living with sawyer, because that would kind of ruin the plot! If you enjoyed this remember to tell me your feedback! It really motivates me to get one of these up sooner! Thank you soo much! Emmygirl Luvs U! ~~<3