Home From Shopping

*Joey's POV*

We're in checkout to get the dress. Now, let me tell you, she looked beautiful. Like, I call her beautiful everyday, this dress just, I dont know. It wasent the dress that was beautiful, It was her. Stacy was beautiful, not like I didnt know that, but its like...I don't know how to say it..She's wonderful. Its like, sometimes things just hit you, and you relize how lucky you are. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful girlfriend...She's my everything. She makes me feel like its okay, that things can be good without a garentued disaster. We both have a difrent type of anxiety, and I would be led to belive that she has helped me so much with mine. Everything can be good. Nothing bad has to happen. All I want to do is also help her, show her that the world isnt some place were outside is a dred, were comunication is a nightmere, were anxiety rules your life.

                                                       ******************************************

Me and Stacy walk through the doors of our home. "Do you like it" I ask her, once more. "Yes, Joey. Yes I do." She says. Im really happy about this prom, I think it eill be good for us. Im hoping, hopinng with all of my heart, that Meeghan will not talk to us. If she does, I dont even know what would happen. I know just seeing her is a challege for Stacy, but she knows she can't just escape from her forever. Stacy has been doing really well on anxitey levels, Im proud of her. She has been talking more about what she is thinking, going out to small public places with me, and facing things she hates more.   "So, what do you thing is at this....youtube prom?" She asks, filling the silence of me just thinking. "Im not sure" I was honestly. "Probaly some youtubers dressed up, with music blasting, and it will probaly be vlog city up in there.". "Do you think...I should vlog?" She asks. "If you want, if you can. Im sure your veiwers love your vlogs." I say. Stacy hasent vlogged in forever. I see her thinking about it. "Im not sure, I know everyone is going to be doing it." . "Are you going to be vlogging...?" She asks me. "I really think I should...But if you-" She cuts me off; "No no, Im not going to be the cause of you not vloging for any longer, anyways, all your veiwers would be onedering were that video is." She smiles. She says she dosn't want to stop me from vlogging, I just dont wanna fuel off her anxiety.

But, I listen. Agreeing to vlog anyways. She seems okay, so I guess its fine......