Whatever It Is, I'm Here

*Joey's POV*

I hear the log off skype sound. I see in the facecam box (that I have off the computer to record) that Stacy has her head down. I cant hear anything of because of my headphones. I get worried. "Okay thats it bye!" I say quickly to rush to Stacy. I go of Skype hearing Megahn go 'What the-' but I log off so I cant hear the rest. I rip off my headset and rush over to Stacy, who has her head in her arms, which are on the table. "Stacy! Are you ok??" I ask her. She dosent respond. I pull over a chair next to her and pat her on the back. "It's ok, whatever it is, I'm here" She mumbles a little. "Thanks, Joey." she says, moslty unclear. But I can hear her. She brings her head up for a moment then brings it back down. "Stacy, tell me what happend. I want to make you happy but its hard to do when I dont know whats going on" . She brings her head up to look at me. "Without knowing it from the beginging, it all just sounds stupid" "Then please tell me everything! I cant stand seeing you this way!" She looks at me with sad eyes and I give back the same. "Its all really long and complicated, takes alot of deatils." She looks back down again and gets all redder. I walk her over and we sit on the edge of my bed. "Its ok Stacy" I tell her. "No matter what, I'm with you. On your side." She starts crying and raps her arms around me. I hold her back in tightly, to show im here for her. I run my hand through her hair. I hate how a wonderful girl can be so sad. I hope she knows how wonderful, beautiful she really is. I feel a tingly vibe throghout. I belive I'm about to do something that can make or break everything. We break apart and I look into her soft hazel eyes, which are red at the moment from crying. She gives a little smile at me and I tense up. I abort my plan. I sit becides her and put my arm around her. There's a bit of a silence and she puts her head on my sholder. "Thanks Joey...". Theres a silence, not an awkwerd scilence. Just a silence. A cute silence. Stacy dosent seem sad at the moment, just blank. She isnt looking sad, smiling almost. We stay together, its a good feeling, it makes me happy. I hope it makes her happy too. "Joey...do you think im...ugly?" This pounds at me like a bolt of lighting. I let out my first recation to her. "What?!?! Why would I- How would I- of corse not!" . Why, well I wasent expexting such a thing to happen. "Really?" She ask's me. "Yes, Really! Oh, Stacy. How could I think such a thing?!". She mumbles a bit but I cant hear her. "What?" I ask her. "Because its true" She says softly, mumbling a little, but I know what she said, and I really wish I didnt. I'm shocked, why would she think this way? "No, its not" Their's a minute of silence. "Is this what Meghan has been saying to you?" Its quite for another minute. "Maybe...Please dont say I said anything, Joey!" Her eyes are full of panic, tears aswell. "Oh, Stacy." I get filled with panic, myself. "Oh, Stacy." I reapet. "Yes?" She ask's. She's on the verge of crying, so am I. "Tell me what Meghan said. now."