A Morning Of Love

*Joeys POV*

*The next day*

It's the next day, early morning, and Im awake before Stacy. I know I have said this many times, but Stacy is so cute when she's asleep. I kinda wanna do something, but I don't know what she would think of it. Well, Stacy's pretty easygoing in the morning, so maybe she would be okay with it. With that said, I pull out my camera and get ready to vlog. I sit up and turn the camera on, I don't give an intro because I don't want to wake her up. The camera first starts on her, with her cute little smile, her eyes shut calmly. It's something that's hard to catch with her. I turn the camera to me, showing me laughing silently. I put it back to her. Right then, Stacy starts waking up, still I don't stop the camera, I mean, this is my intro. "Joey?" She asks, tiredly opening her eyes. I start really laughing now. "Joey!" She says, propping herself up with her arm. I lay down next to her and I put the camera on us. She looks at me and gives a little embarrassed smile. "Joseph" She says quietly to me, probably loud enough to pick up on camera. I laugh. "Well, good morning!" I say to her. She puts her head in my shoulder. I put my arm around her. "Well! Hello there everyone! Stacy how do you feel about today's intro?" She laughs. "Well, I sure wasn't expecting it!" She says. I smile at her and turn off the camera. "What was that about?" She asks. "I don't really know! I laugh. We get up and I get dressed. Stacy goes to take a shower. I brush out my hair and fix my clothing. Right then, I can hear Stacy singing in the shower. I lean agenst the door and giggle. She sounds really cute, she would never sing in front of me. Her voice is really pretty, I don't really know why she doesn't sing more often. I giggle a little bit more. She stops. "Joseph?" She says. Her catching me just makes me laugh harder. "Joseph!" . I keep laughing. She comes out, dressed in the clothes she picked out, her hair down and wet. Her face is red, but it always is after she comes out of the shower. "Joey!" I start laughing and I put my arm around her. She blushes up. "Your a really good singer!" I say. She covers her face from embarsmnt. I move her closer to me. "You look really pretty right now" I say,honestly blushing up a bit. Her hand is partly over her mouth, showing a bit of her smile. I move us closer together. She moves her hand from her mouth and puts her head on my shoulder. "I love you" I say.

"I love you too"