Wake

*Stacy's pov*

I wake up to relize im sleeping  next to Joey. I keep my eyes closed, not knowing if hes awake or not. "Oh, no!" I wisper under my breth. I slightly open my eyes. I give out a sigh of relif when i see Joeys eyes closed. I gaze into his face, how did this happen? I was getting scared, what will I say when we get up? Its not like we could be here for the rest of our life. I started to sweat a bit. I could feel my heart droop. I hear Joey makae a small litlle noise, cutest little noise ever. From hearing it, I quickly close my eyes shut and try to remain still, failing because im shaking a bit. Oh, this is going to be the wierdest moment ever! I cant keep my eyes closed forever.

*Joey's pov*

I'm awake, I keep my eyes shut at the feeling of Stacy in my arms. What happend? All I remember was that when i seen Stacy fall asleep, I gave her a blanket. I mean, I'm not complaing. It was a good fealing, holding someone tight into your arms. I peeked out a little. After seeing that here eyes are closed, I open them completly, trying not to remove my grip from her. I can feel her shaking, is she ok? I get worried, wondering if she is awake or not. I try to take a bit of a risk and say her name. "Stacy?"

*Stacy's pov*

"Stacy?" Oh shoot! At the sound of my name, I tense up. I qiuckly develop a terrible, in-motion plan to pretend i was just waking up. "Joey....?" I try to may tierdly, but I hear my voice tense up. "Hi there! Good morning!" He says, cheerfully. "Well, Hi! I guess I fell asleep here?" I truley dont remember actualy falling asleep, only waking up. Well, if you wake up, you must fall asleep first! "Yea, I seen you fall asleep during The Walking Dead, I rememberd you said you were tierd and I didnt want to disturb you, so i put a blanket over you." I'm only wondering about the part of me waking up in his arms, but i dont ask. "Oh, really? I fell asleep?" This makes me sound really dumb, consitering that i WOKE UP in his arms. "Haha, yea" he responds. "You fell asleep in like, 25 minutes in." After a few minutes of smalltalking, trying to get rid of the awkweardness, Joey sugested we go out for pancakes. "You know how to treet a girl!" I say smiling.

A/N:

Sorry I havent been posting, been kind of crazy latly, brouzing through tumblr..But I am back and I belive I will try to post AT LEAST once a week, flexable. I hipe you enjoyed this chapter! ^.^ Emmygirl luvs u!