Minecraft Mishap

*Joey's POV*

Its been a week since me and Stacy last talked. Today she DM'd me on twitter that we should get together and play something, so we are going to be haning out at my house in an hour. I clean up my room a bit, set up an extra table and chair for Stacy and get my laptop prepared. I'm going to be picking her up so I dont want to get their too late. I decide to vlog a bit before I go. "Hi there! Today should be a pretty easy day, I'm going to go pick up Stacy and were going to play some video games! oh, actualy, I shoudl get going! Sorry guys lets go!" I turn off my camra and drive over to Stacy's house.

Once I get to Stacy's house, I go up to her back door and knock on it. "ONE SECOND" I hear yelled to me, and then Stacy appers at the door. "Hey girl!" I say to her, trying to make things as normal as posible. Things are mostly normal, just a little off. "Hi Joey! You can come in if you want" she says to me, moving out of the door frame. I walk inside to see Molly and page sitting on her bed. No eye contact was made with them. "I was just doing my hair and makeup..." her voice goes down througout the sentance. "Stcay, no reason to get all fancy'd up! You could come over in your pajama's and I wouldent care!" I say this trying to sound helpful, but it almost sounds sarcastic. "I'll stick with regular clothes" she says and cracks a small little smile. While she was quickly brushing her hair and putting on her makeup, I was just thinking of what could be wrong. I really have no clue. I want to ask her what Meghan said, but I dont want to bring it up either. "Ok, we can go know. Sorry I took so long"she says to me. "Not a problem" I say. "Not a problem at all"

*Stacy's POV*

Me and Joey go into his car and start to drive to his house. It's been awile since we last talked, so im kind of happy to be back. I just hope nothing bad happends again. I tryed to look as decent as possible, I wanted to make sure I didnt look too bad. I hope Joey dosent do any of his 'teasing' to me today, I dont know if im up for it. Once we make it their, we go inside together and walk up to his room. "So you can set up your laptop here" he says, showing me over to a table. All of the sudden, Joey's phone rings. He picks it up. "Hello?" he says. "Oh,hey Meghan" he slowly motions towards me. My eyes felt big of surprise ness. "Hanging out?" he says. I get a bit worried, I don't know if I'm ready to be with Meghan again. He looks at me. I don't know for sure, but I think he can see the worries in my eyes. "Hold on a moment!" he says as he mutes the phone. "Do you wanna hang out with Meghan? We could just put her on Skype and play the crafting dead." "I don't know" I said. "I don't know if I can". "You don't have to if you don't want to, I can say no" "Dose she know I'm with you?" I ask. "No, I want to make sure your alright with it first" I think deeply for a moment. "Say she can come on Skype and play The Crafting Dead with us if she would like". Joey unmutes the phone. "Hello? Yea. I'm with Stacy right know. You can go on Skype and play craft of the dead with us." I try to stay calm for a moment. I have to remember that this is for Joey, I know he is friends with Meghan so I have to try to make it work. Even if it means worry for me."Ok,cool! See you there" he says as he hangs up the phone. "She's going on Skype lets go" I instantly regret this dissuasion, maybe because we're with Joey she won't do anything bad. Thats what I'm hoping for. We hop on a Skype call and we accept Meghan in. I stay quiet while they make groop conversation. I come in when they talk about recording. "Can I make a special epasode on my chanel?" Joey asks. "Yea" I say to him, not giving Megean a chance to respond. "So, Joey. Only you will be recording?" she asks. "yes" "ok, good". Joey starts his recording. "Hello there! Here is a special crafting dead! Today im here with Stacy! Say hey girl." "Hi" i say. "And also here joining us is Meghansan" "hi there!". "Ok, I'm going to go work outside." Joeys says. "Okay, we'll stay here" Meghan says. I get this feeling of being alone with her, even though im not. Joeys still in the call and still only a few feet away from me. A few minutes pass, I go up to my room and I see tons of signs in it. Each one has a mean thing on it. I give a small gasp. "Whats wrong, Stacy?" Meghan asks, slyly. "Nothing" I respond. I go back downstairs to see Meghan. She places a sign and it says 'Watch out, I'm going to get you'. I take a moment. She breaks it and another one says 'I have more power then you think, back away. If you dont, you will regret.' she punches my little me. I'm scilent. Your worthless. I say to myself about me. Who would like you? Just hear Meghan out, she's right. She's mean, but right. Letting the thoughts rome throut,I go of skype, take off my headset, and put my head down.