Vacation Jitters

*Joey's POV*

Me and Stacy's anniversary is in 5 days, and for what she knows, we're spending it home. What I've done, being the magnificent boyfriend I am, is get us two tickets to Utah. Not every couples ideal vacation, I know. But she has been brining up how she has missed her parents, so I figured we could see them! And for the anniversary part to make it more romantic then staying in her childhood bedroom, I booked us a beautiful hotel. I've actually called Stacy's father and told him to come to Utah at the time we go. But I have something even bigger then that planned. Im the meantime, our plane is in two days, so I should probably tell her.

I approach her, she's folding the laundry on our bed. I quietly sneak up behind her. "HI!" I yell as a grab her by the shoulders. "Oh my god, Joseph! Don't scare me like that!" She laughs. I smile at her as I sit down behind her and hold my hands on her shoulders. "Hey...Wanna see something cool...?" I ask nervously. She turns around and looks at me. "Sure.". "Sooo....You know our anniversary is in a few days...So I thought we could do something special and...." I pull out the tickets and place them in her hands. I turn away because I can feel my face warming up. "I figured we could see your parents for two days, then spend the rest enjoying our anniversary somewhere romantic". For a second, she says nothing and I get scared. Then she wraps her arms around me and kisses me on the cheek. "Oh, Joseph!" She says. I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders, well, not all of it.

*Stacy's POV*

I thought me and Joey we're going to spend our anniversary at home, go out to dinner at most. But this, this is amazing. Getting to see each of my parents two days before our anniversary, then spending the rest of the time in a romantic hotel by mountains! This sure tops my present, he's done it again. I don't even care! Well, I wish my sword could top it, but some battles you just loose, and frankly this battle is quite nice for the opposing side! My mother! My father! I can't wait to....Wait, my MOTHER, my FATHER! What will they think of Joey!?! What will they think of what I've become? Oh gosh, Oh gosh. Joey must see the freak in my eyes, because he puts his arm around me. "Don't worry, Stace."