A Party Gone Wrong 2

*Stacy's POV*

"Are...you going to do it quick?" I ask, my voice shaking. It was no confusion that I was scared out of my mind. I felt like I was going to cry. "Of course not!" She says. She rests the blade on my arm. I can feel how pointy it is. "Im going to cout down." I look at her, my eyes filled with tears that Im trying to hold back. "One....Two...Three" She does everyhting in slow speed. I feel the blade enter my skin, it hurts so much. I cry a little. "Cry,Scream, do whatever, it wont matter" She says. She goes along to make a line on my wrist. "Stop! Stop! Please stop!" I scream, me voice cracking while im crying. She keeps pulling it through slowley. "Please! Help....help..! " I keep screaming. She laughs. "One down" She puts pit above that one. "Stop! Stop! Please!!! Why....oh why...." I rest my head between my two straped arms and cry, cry like a little baby. She finishes with that one and goes on to the next. She does it slow, probaly to torture me longer. "Help! Help! Someone please help!" I scream. I keep screaming.

All of the sudden, when Meghan was working on her 5th cut on me, someone came in the door. "Oh my fucking god" He said. It was Joey. I was still sitting there crying like a freaking two year old. "Oh my fucking god!" He says again. Meghan laughs. "A croud? Okay, looks like some people like to watch" She moved the blade to my skin once again, Im still crying. Joey comes and kicks Meghan in her stomach, causing her to fall to the ground in pain. Joey rushes to me. "Stacy...." He says. I cant say anything, Im to fed up with my tears. Joey's friends come to the door. Joey unstraps my arms off the table. He pulls me up and goes in to hug me. I quickly reject his offer, and storm off, crying. I wrap up my arm in emergancy kit lining then go outside. Joey comes out after me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Oh my god Stacy...Are you okay?" He asks. Im still crying hard so I try to get some words out. "I...I dont really wanna talk to you, talk to anyone right now Joseph." I say, not looking at him. He stays anyways. "We should go home" He says. I, honestly, don't want wanna to anything. I dont wanna go home, I dont wanna stay. I just.....I just wanna be gone, from everything. I call a taxie and Joey calls one too, of corse, we end up in the same one. I dont really wanna be in the same place as him, or anyone. I keep still for the trip. Joey trys to put his arm around me, but I don't accept. I know that most people would want to be confreted, but he said he didnt care, said that I was beeing touchy feeling, am I so touchy feely now, Joseph? Am I over reacting to much now?

*Joey's POV*

Me and Stacy just arrived at home. I dont even know what happend...I just know that somehting happend with Meghan and Stacy, and I did something. We go inside, Stacy changes into her normal clothes and goes to walk outside. "Were are you going?" I ask. "Somewere" She says, walking around me. "Were?" "My car" "Were are you going in your car?" "Nowere, Im just going in my car." She says then walks out the door. I watch her from our window. She goes in the back seat of her car, and stays there. It looks like she is crying. I feel bad about what I said, I really do, its just that...In my prospective, its just really repetitive, like, She says something and then nothing happends, shes just scared. I dont know what was up with me though, I normaly would always be there for her, but now she wont let me. I give her some time, about a half an hour, when I decide Im going down to see her. Its dark, but its only 8:55. I go up to her in her car, and open the door. She's holding her head. 'Hey...Can I come in?" I ask. She dosent say anything. I sit next to her and close the door. "Are you doing okay?" I ask her. At first, she says nothing. "No" She simply says. "Whats wrong?" "What do you think is wrong?!?" She says a bit louder. "Sorry.." I say. "What happend in there? Like, how did everything fall?" I can tell she dosnt wanna answer. "She come to me, put me in the room, strapped me down, and started....cutting me". I look at her in the eyes. "I...It wasn't my fault right? I know I really messed up back there, leaving you alone and everything." I say. "I dont think...Well...Meghan said that since she seen us fight, that she knew it was safe to do it, and that she wouldent have done it if you were there with me, but dont say you did it, its not like it was you doing everything." She looks down. "I'm so, so sorry. For what I did and what Meghan did." I say. "You didn't do anything wrong" "Then why do I feel like crap?" She looks at me. "Because I do, and you love me...love me enough to feel bad about something you didn't do" I hug her and she didn't push it away. "C'mon Stacy, lets go inside" then we go back into our home, moonlight shining on us.

                                              ***********************************************************

We went inside and sat down, at first we didnt speak. "Does it hurt?" I ask. "More then anything" She responded, her voice trembling. I put my arm around her. "You know, Joeseph, I dont need you to be there at eveything that happends..." She says. I look at her, confused. "Im...Im sorry...." I say. "No, dont be...its just...just.." I grab her hand.  "I just dont want you to give up everything for some girl you 'love'" She puts her head down. "But I hate to see you upset...upset and scared." I say back. "But thats the thing, Joey, the more you do it, the worse I feel. I feel like I cant do anything, nothing, on my own. Im just some lost girl with a boyfriend"