Joey, The Confidence Booster

*A few days later*

*Joey's POV*

It's early morning, Stacy and I are both half awake. Her head is resting on my chest and our hands are intertwined. "Theres something I want to ask you, Stacy" I tell her. her eyes look up at mine. "What is it?" she asks. "Well, last night I got an invitation to a 'YouTube Prom', it's going to be like a normal high school prom, but with us youtubers, and I wanna ask you to be my date" She smiles, her smile is so beautiful. "And I would like to accept" She says. I hug her. "Yay! We have to get some nice clothing, and some-Oh my gosh this is so exsideing!" She smiles and she looks really happy. "We should go shoping today! We can get you a pretty dress!" I say. The smile on her face quickly turned...I don't really know, but it wasn't happy. "Can I...Do I have to wear a dress?" she asks, nervously. "Why wouldn't you? It's a prom!" I look at her. "It's just...I would wanna look nice if its a big public event..." She looks down and moves away from me a bit. "Oh Stacy" I look at her, her face red. I don't know what to say, well, I know what I want to say, so I just do. "C'mon Stacy....what do you mean?" I ask, if I don't already know. I don't want to assume anything. She stays quite for a moment. "I, I.....It's just that..." She studders. I see she's having trouble saying what she's trying to say. "Stacy, why do you put yourself down the way you do?" She goes quite. I blush up. "I don't really put myself down, Joseph, Im facing facts. Like, being 100% honest, We both know I don't look like a supermodel" She sounds genuily sad. I stand up and I bring her with me. I bring her infront of the mirror with me. She's standing infront of me, I run my fingers through her hair. Me and her are standing infront of the mirror, just staring our own reflection in the eyes. "The last time I was held infront of a mirror, I was told I was ugly and fat" we continue staring. "Stacy, you know I don't think anything like that. I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world" I say. We stay silent after that. I unlock her eyes from just staring, and make her look at the whole mirror. "Back to the point, look Stacy, You would look SO pretty in a dress." She doesn't say anything. I turn us away from the mirror and I face her to me. "Like, maybe a nice white dress, not super long, not super short, like ending right above the knees. It could have a cute little belt, maybe some sparkle or color in it! Like damn, you would look so hot!" She blushes up, I can't tell if it's from what I said or if it's anxiety. "Really?" She says, in a surprised tone, like she might finally believe me! A bit, if anything. She has a tiny bit of a smile. "Of course!" I say. "And your dress wouldn't even have to be white or look like what I said to make you look awesome, Im 100% sure there's something that will compliment you, compliment those eyes, that smile, if only you would show it" She smiles and gives me a big hug. We pull apart, "You-You really think Im pretty?" She says with the sweetest little voice. "Of course! You are the sweetest, most prettiest girl ever." She smiles at me again. "Will you wear a dress...for me?" I ask her, looking down into her eyes.

"I will try, I will try to wear a dress and I will try to feel pretty. All for you"