Didn't I Just Meet Your Dad?

*Joeys POV*

   Im awake now, I have recoverd from my dream. Its like 2:00 pm and Stacy is filming a dogcrft for her channel in the recording room. I get a text on my phone. "Thanks for the kick in the gut there pal, caused me a lot of pain!". Megan. avent herd from her in awhile. "Thanks for cuts on my girlfriend pal, caused her a lot of pain and tromization." I text back. She writes back with a ":)". Im literrly so done with her, she lucky I didnt report her into the police. Stacy comes out from her recording. "Guess who I just talked to" I say. "Who?" Stacy asks. "Meghan". "Ugh, does that mean Im going to hear from her too?" She asks. "I hope not.".  Stacy has been a lot better, but se always still worries me, she always will, 100% better or not. The same way she worrys about my sane-ness. We try not to talk about what happend with Meghan at the party. Between me being a dick and Stacy getting cut, we tend to not bring it up if we don't have too. I feel so bad for that, I could've stoped it, but I didnt, I didnt belive her. You best belive I stay with her anytime she needs me. About Stacys cuts, there mainly okay. You can barley even see them because of a medicl thing the hospital gave her,But its still there. 

"Am I ever gonna meet your parents?" I ask her. "I don't know, well I-"  "I mean, other then the wedding: I cut her off. She smirks at me and I put my arm around her. "I mean, you met my dad, I want to meet yours" I say. "Neither of my parents are good at travling" She says. "Well....I have something to ask you.." I say to her. "What is it, Joe?".  "So, I got a call from my mom...and she wanted to come up and see us with jett, my dad apperenty told her about us..." He face goes stiff. "Yeah..Okay....I'll try to be good with your mom...." "Well, I wish you luck because my moms not the eaisest to like, I hope you get in good". She nods. I know she just met my dad, but my mom dosnt like things being hid from her, so she probaly thinks were hiding something.  I hope she can be more open with my mom then my dad, because if my mom dissaproves, oh boy.

 I wish you luck, babe.