Anything To Make You Happy

*Joey's POV*

"NO!" I scream. I was watching her since I seen Meghan 'big mouthing' her. I run up to her and hug her tight from behind. I hear the meteal cling on the table. "JOEY! I-I....I wasent going to do it! I swear!" She studders out. "Oh you bet you werent. Not with me here. Oh Stacy...." Im hugging her so tight. I cant belive my eyes of what I just saw. I feel like I'm going to cry. Stacy not crying though, she is just huging me back tight. "Joey, I wasent going to-" I cut her off. "Wasent going to? What do you mean you 'werent going too'? You had a peice of freaking meteal to your arm and i watched you! I was checking your every move! How can you even say you werent!" I was screaming. Stacy let go of me and started to cry. I feel like I jut got slapped in the face, I didnt mean to yell at her! "Stacy! I didnt mean to yell at you...I'm just...scared." She looked up at me, her face was red and her eyes were filled with tears falling down her face. "Joey..I'm scared too." I pull her back into a tight hug. "Its ok....I'm here, and If I have to never leave your side to help all this, I will do it. I will do anything to make you happy." I say to her, starting to cry a bit. "Oh, thank you Joey, Thank you." We pull apart and I wipe the tears away from her eyes. "Do you wanna go now?" I ask her. "Yes, please." she says. We walk out and head for the car. Once we get in I say to Stacy "You know girl, you can't listen to Meghan because she is wrong. I don't know what's wrong with her or why she's so mean to you , but anyone who says anything mean to you is just stupid, you have to trust me." She was just looking down, petting her stuffed Molly I won her. She was just silent. I drove to her house and walked her to the door. I hug her. "I love you Stacy" I say to her. "I love you too, Joey. Thank you.". She says , quietly. We let go and I drive home, thinking about her all the way.

*Stacy's POV*
I walk inside, heart pounding and hevy breathing. That was something. I really just wanna lay down. I sit on my bed holding little stuffed Molly when there was a knock on the door. I open it up to see Meghan, like I suspected. I tensed up a bit, wondering what she has herd. she cut down to the chase right away. "I herd your little talk with Joey" She says. I stay still, quietly hyperventilating. She looks at me for a moment. "Answer me idiot!" she says to me. I can't say a word. "Well, I wanted to tell you one thing. Even if you somehow end up with Joey, it's not all of with you. If you end up with him, your life will be a living hell. I will do everything it takes to make you suffer." I remain quite, I can't say anything, I'm to taken back. "Little Stacy dosent wanna talk, eh'?" she says. Then she pushes me into the floor. "Back off" she says leaving. I get up, my arm hurting a bit, and I call Joey. "Hi, Stacy, what's the matter?" he askes. "Joey...Im scared"