More Then Mixed Feeling's

*Meghans pov*

I cant belive I told Stacy that I like Joey! I cant belive Stacy likes Joey! I cant belive i yelled at Stacy then stormed off like that! I feel mean, she didint do anything, really. I just wanted some support, I wasent look for compitition, But it looks like i got some. I went on twitter and i see a new tweet from Joey. It reads ' Had an AMAZING time gaming with my gamergirl @stacysays! Were going to go hang!' And a picture of Joey with his arm around Stacy. Was this her move? Should i do somthing to make sure he dosnet fall for her? I should wow him, try to impress him.

*Joeys pov*

I'm hanging out with Stacy, Were at My House, Watching a movie. I have no idea why but for some reason we are watching Titanic. Were at the end, Rose on the dresser, Jack in the deth cold water. Its sad but, THIS is just acting, not real. I look at stacy, she looks sad, this movie is so sad, this is my chance! While she is looking all sad-like, I put my arm around her. I feel this wave of shock throgh our bodies, I dont know what happend, But things just got realy awkward. I dont dare look at her, so i dont know if shes looking at me. Crap! I hope this wasent a bad way of giving of a vibe that I like her. So we just sat there, my arm around her, both staring straight at the TV, even when the credits come on. "Well" she says. "that was a good movie". I cant tell the emotion in her voice. "Yea!" i say, trying to casualy take my arm from around her. "Its pretty late, i think i should go...ok?" she says to me. "oh, ok! bye stacy!" I say to her while she grabs her bag and i hold open the door for her.

*stacys pov*

What the heck just happened? Im really confused of what happened, lets recount. Me and Joey were watching a movie and he put his arm around me...Why? Did he like me? No. Dose he know that I like him? I don't know. Is he trying to tease me? Probably not. Crap, I'm overthinking it, He probably doesn't care. I don't even know if I like him, do I? Its probably just some mixed feelings. But, now late at night, I'm sitting here in bed, thinking about him. And I'm thinking this is more then just some mixed feelings.

A/N: Hope you enjoed this chapter! will be another chapter up very soon!