Hey There

*Stacy's POV*

I look into the mirror as I brush my hair. Joey come's into the room, pulling on a shirt. He comes up behind me and puts his head on the top of my head. "You look pretty" He says. I blush up and turn to look at him. "Awe shucks" I say. He smirks at me. "Lets keep it moving, Joeseph, we gotta go pick up your mom and brother, it takes a hour to get there." I say. "Oh boy, we better get going. Should I drive or you?". "I'll drive the way there, you drive the way back so I can try to get in good with your mom, or vise versa?". "Thats the spirit Stacy! That ways fine, I want you to get in as good as you can, your gonna need it".

We arive into the airport and go over to the gate they will be getting out in. Me and Joey sit down next to eachother with the people who are waiting to get on the next flight. I'm wearing a thin blue long sleved shirt with a scarf and some streach pants, with my hair nicely done down. Joeys wearing a blue shirt with a side pocket and skinny jeans, his hair done as normal. He puts his hand on mine. "Nervous?" He asks me. "Im...I think I'll be fine" I say, looking over and smiling at him. "Good, great" He smiles. "JOEY!" We hear a little boy scream and run up to us. "Jetty!" Joey yells. The little boy run and jumps into Joeys arms. Coming up behind him, a older looking lady comes into the picture, that must be Joey's mom. When Jett gets off Joey, he stands up and gives his mom a hug. I sit down looking, hoping to get instructions from Joey of what to do. Once he lets go of his mom, he intrdoces me. "Mom, this is my girlfriend, Stacy. Stacy, this is my mother." I smile and stand up. I shake her hand. "Well, hello there" I say. "Hello, Stacy, very nice to meet you." I smile and nod. Joey nods to Jett. "Jetty, This is my girlfriend Stacy, say hello." Jett looks at me. "Hi Staaaaaacy!" He says. "Hello Jett!" I say. "You look very pretty" He says, coming up hugging my my leg, because he's pretty short. "Aweeee" Joey goes. His mom is smiling. I look up at him, giggling a bit. My face turns a bit red. "Okay, come on Jett" Joey says, leading him off. I return next to Joey's side. "Well, lets go home, love to give you the run down of our house" Joey says.

We arive back at the house, only small conversation was made in the car, mostly about if the house is Jett proof. The first thing we do when we walk into the houseis give a tour. We get to the bedroom. "So, this, is our bedroom" Joey says. "Oh...One bed...." She says. I blush up and Joey puts his arm around me. "Well, you two will be staying in this spare room over here, unpack if you like" I say. His mom nods and they walk in and close the door. We close the door to our room.

*Joey's POV*

Stacy falls back onto our bed. I come down next to her. "Something wrong?" I ask. "No, Im okay." I smile at her, but her eyes are closed. I look to the side and giggle about what I have in mind. I quicky turn to her and grab her by her side. She jumps up and does a small gasp. I start laughing hysterically. "JOESEPH!" She yells at me, witch only makes me laugh harder. She sits up and holds her head in her hands. I smile at her and put my arm around her. "Joey Joey Joey......" She says. "Did I scare you?" I ask. "Did you scare me?!?!? DID YOU SCARE ME!?!?? WHAT DO YOU THINK???" She says, laughing. I start laughing. "Ahhh, I love you." I say. She smiles at me. I lean in, hold the back of her head, and kiss her.

*Stacy's POV*

We are all in the car now, we're driving to the park under the hollywood sign. Im driving and Joey is siting next to me. Joey pulls out his camrea and starts to vlog. "Hello eveyone! were back with Stacy, my mom, and my little brother! Were going to the park right now! Isnt that right?" . Joey keeps vlogging until I park the car and we all go out to the park. "It's really nice outside today" Joey says. "Ugh, You love the hot weather, I hate it." I say. Jett runs away from the grip of his mothers hand and runs to the playground.  Joey, his mother and I are all siting on the bench. "So..." Joey says. He looks over to his mom and then looks at me. He wants us to talk, doesn't he...? I awkwerdly smile, one of the only good things I can do in a social situation.  "Ugh, you guys are impossable! I'll go play with Jett or whatever, just talk or something!" He says, running off.  "God damn it Joey" She says. I laugh a little. I look a little off into the corrner...