Sunset At The Beach

*Joeys POV*

I've been trying to talk to Stact daily, making sure she is ok. I've been thinking recently about telling Stacy that I like her, but I don't want her to think she can't come to me when something's wrong. Its hard to ask your best friend out because you can't just ask them to 'go hang out' because you say that for hanging out. I'm thinking about asking her to hang out, and maybe tell her or at least hint it at her. I dont know what we'd do. though. I want to make it something sweet, not just some lame thing, I want her attention. I honestly have no idea if she likes me or not. Like, she could, but she also could not. I dont know, things happen. I was thinking I could get her a present, I know what I can get her, too. Actually, I might make it for her. I want to give her a flower crown, a real flower crown. It wouldn't last forever, because of the real flowers, but I think Stacy would really like it. Ok, so today I will make the flower crown and I will invite Stacy out to the beach to watch the sunset and give it to her! Yes yes, that sounds like a plan. I call up Stacy, making sure my plan can work. I mean, my plan wouldn't work if I called her up and she said no. "Hey Joey, whats up?" she asks. "Nothing" I say. "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me later tonight to see the sunset at the beach? What do you say?" "Sure! sounds like fun, what time?" Oh crap I didnt think of that. "Well, we wanna be there before sunset, so probably around like 7:30 ish I should pick you up?" "OK, sounds good Joey, cant wait!". Once we left the conversation, I got to work. First, I need a piece of think wire, I'll get that from Michels (A/N: American craft store, Thulasi and other people who are not in America). The flowers and grass, thats the problem. I need the flowers to be just the right size, and the grass, it needs to be long, and green. I go in my car and pick up a think, wire circle for the crown itself. Now, I need the flowers. I thought about going to an open flower field, but I don't know were any are. I look on my phone and eventually find one in a 15 minute distance. I go down there, this land looks brand new and untouched. The flowers looked new, not a dent on them. Perfect. I find a section with long grass and wrap a few pieces around the crown. Now, its starting to get the look I want it to, all wildy and natural beauty. Ok, so I need some small flowers, big enough to see, of course. I fend some, Pink, Light blue, and Yellow, all in a close together patch. I also put two white ones on there, because their her favorite color. I look at the finished result, its ok, I wanted it to represent how perfect it is, and this creation I have made, has not done so. Its ok, but not what I think should be a great 'Hey, I like you!' gift. I might still give it to her, I think she might like it. I decide to drive home so I can get ready. Once I get home, I pick out a nice, cool outfit. I put the crown into a box, were it will stay fresh and undamaged. I thought I could write a note saying something like 'Not even a these flowers are prettier then you' but I abandoned that idea. Now is about time I pick up Stacy, its 7:00 so I'm probably going to get there a bit earlier but thats ok. Now, the problem is, how do I hide this box? I want to give it to her while were watching the sun go down, but I don't want her to see it or question it. Hide it in my shirt? No, what a three year old idea of me. I need a way to transport this all! I could carry it with no questions asked. I could bring a bag, but I feel like it would ruin the 'mood'. I'll just carry it and try my best to hide it till' halfway through sundown. I place the box on the hidden side of the drivers seat and drive off to Stacy's. Once I get to her house, I start to get a bit nervous. What if this ruins everything? Its a chance I will try to take. I feel like Stacy wouldn't take it too bad if she didn't accept, maybe I could just tell her I was drunk, that would fix it. I'm hoping it wont resort to that, I'm hoping that she will she will go 'Oh, yes! Joey, I like you too!' and we hug but sometimes you got to pull yourself out of what you want so if it doesn't happen, you wont be disappointed in it. I pull up at her house and go up to the door. Once I knock, I hear Stacy respond in a 'ONE MINUTE' and them she comes to the door. "Hey girl!" I say to her, trying to not show hoe nervous I am. "Hi Joey!" she says back. Good, I don't think she can tell. We get in the car, do a little chit chat about the sun, then we arrive at the beach. While were walking down the bored walk, I see her hand, and intertwine it with my own. She doesn't say anything, well, shes not complaining! We walk down the whole bored walk that way until we reach the sand. Once we reach the sand, I settle us down on what is going to be the perfect view of the sunset. Its seams that Stacy hasn't spotted the box, so I keep it on the side of my leg, so she wont. "This is going to be the perfect view for a sunset" She says, looking out into the sky. "Yea, its going to be beautiful." I respond back. As soon as I finish the sentence, you can see the sun beginning to set. "Look, Joey! Its starting!" She says, glancing at me then back up to the sun. I look up with her, we see the sun slowly roll a bit down. So, when the sun hits that super beautiful moment, I'll give it a second, then, I will tell Stacy that I made this for her. We watch the sun. We see it begin to come down and I put my hand on the box. "Whoa!" Stacy says "This is...This is beautiful!". I put the box on my lap. "Um...Hey, Stacy, I-I made this for you, its not the best, but I thought you might like it." I say to her, handing her the box. I look up at her while she is opening the box. I see her curious face turn into excitement and shock. "Oh, Joseph! I love it! Its beautiful!" she says, with joy. "Your beautiful." I say back at her. She looks into my eyes and smiles. I feel this is the time I shall tell her. I'm ready to spit it all out. "You know, Stacy, you sre beautiful, so sweet, nice and kind, You don't deserve to be treated the way you are, I hate seeing you upset and I love seeing you happy. I really like you, Stacy, and I'm hoping that it doesn't ruin our friendship." That was a mouthfull. I get scared because she doesn't respond right away, but, the response I get is all I could ask for. She responds to me, not with words, no. But she responds with a kiss. A beautiful kiss with a beautiful girl during a beautiful sunset.