I'm Not Anorexic!!!

*Joey's POV*
Me and Stacy get into my car and I drive to a awesome 'Diner'. AKA A small little place that isn't too big. We arrive and walk in. This place is packed. They give us a seat and there are people all around us. Oh god, Stacy must not like this. "Are you going to be ok?" I ask her. She looks up. "I'll be fine.." She says. I look at her and fake a half smile. It takes a while for a waiter to come and serve us. "Ok you two, sorry for the wait. What can I get you? Sir?" I tell her what I want, Just chicken and water. "Alrighty then. Now, you ma'm?" She says to Stacy. We both look at Stacy. She looks at the waitress and then looks at me, then back at the waitress. "Um...Uh...I-I.....I don't need anything, thank you..." She ends up saying. "Are you sure?" She asks. I lean over to talk to Stacy. "C'mon, Stacy. No need for that." "Joey, No...No I can't...I really can't." I look into her and then I turn to the waitress. "Same for the girl, with milk." The waitress looks at us strangely. "Alright, I'll be back." She leaves. "Joey!!!!" She says, looking at me. "I'm not letting you be an anorexic with me openly knowing." "I'm not an anorexic!" She says, a bit louder then anticipated. Everyone quiets down and looks at us, mostly Stacy. She looks around at everyone staring at her. She puts her head down on the table and starts to cry. Everyone just stares, not a soul helps. "Nothing to see here" I say, loudly, going next to Stacy in her tiny booth, made for one. Everyone still looks. "I said NOTHING TO SEE HERE" They all start whispering about us probably. This, according to Stacy of what she has told me in the past, is probably top 3 in her worst nightmare chart. Her head is wrapped in her arms. I pull her up. She is hysterically crying, she's trying to cover her face, but I don't say anything. I don't tell anyone that were leaving, not even Stacy, I just put my arm around her and we walk out. We catch people looking at us but we pay no attention to them. I open the door for her and help her in, shes capable of getting in, but I can help her. I get in the other side. I put one hand on the wheel to drive and one hand on her shoulder. "Its ok, its good to cry." I tell her. That only makes her cry harder. I pull up and help her out. We go inside and sit on our bed. "Im so so sorry" I say to her. Shes crying, she cant really say anything. "I only wanted to help you" I say. I hug her tight, letting her head hold agenst my shoulder. "Cry...its good for you" She cry's into my shoulder. I rub her back. She try's to say something, but I can't understand it. She says something again. "I...I- I don't wanna go out, ever. I wanna stay home, cry,scar and starve." she says while crying and stuttering. I hug her tighter. "Never. Not here. I-I wont let you." This just makes her cry. "It was the worst, Joseph. You don't even know. I say one thing, already upset, and everyone stares. My worst nightmare. I can't take when one person looks at me, let along the whole diner. I-I.....I just cant, I don't know what Im doing. I don't wanna do anything, like ever again. Can I just stay here forever? Do I need to go out in public?" She says, throughout her tears. "You have too, that was the point, I was trying to help you by going little at a time...I would love to let you stay here forever, I really would" I pull us apart. "Look at me" I say. She looks up at me. Her face is blood read, there are tears down her face. I grab her by her shoulders. "I don't want you to be like this, I want you to be ok, I just want you to be safe. Why do you want to do this? Why would someone want to starve themselves?" "Well, for starters, I said I don't. Second, I think if I did, I have deeply considered it, that it would make me...prettier, maybe......" "Stacy, please, You don't need it, I swear, you are beautiful...." She looks down and then back up at me. "Im sorry for being so problematic" She says. "Your anything but, Stacy. Anything but."