House Mate?

*Joey's POV*

I was a bit scared to leave Stacy, but I did so anyways. I didn't want to leave her alone after seeing her that way, it always scares me. I go home and get greeted by Sawyer. "Hey there man" he says. "Hey Sawyer". "Um, Joey. I need to talk to you about something...something importent." I get a bit worried. "Ok, sure. What is it?" "Well...I've been thinking about moving In with Tyler....But I know you can't pay for this yourself, at least for long...I just wanted to tell you what I thought and your opinion on it." I was shockd, I would let him do it, of course, but what will I do???? I can't have a place all by myself. "Oh yea, thats awesome! I hope you have fun!". Sawyer smiles and goes upstairs. If I leave, we could sell the house and split the money. I go upstairs and text Stacy the news. 

Joey:  I'm moving

Stacy: What??? Were to? :(

Joey: I'm not sure

Stacy: Wow, You're deatailed

Joey: Yeah...I have no idea were I should go. Sawyers moving in with Tyler, he just told me.

Stacy: And your not staying at your current house???

Joey: No, its really big and expensive, I don't really need a house like this. It was sawyers first so it would seem a bit weird to just stay there.

Stacy: Aw, thats too bad 

Stacy: I guess you could say that Im in look of a room mate ;D

Stacy: aka move in with me lover boy

Joey: What??? xD

Stacy: IM KIDDING

Stacy: Not really tbh

Stacy: Or I am

Stacy: Whatever to make this less awkwerd

Joey: OMG Stacy are you drunk or something????

Stacy: Joey I don't drink

Joey: xD xD I know

Joey: But really, do you think it would be a good idea to move in with one another??

Stacy: Well, I mean, I have two dogs and all but other then that

Joey: Here, I'll call you, we'll talk there

Stacy: Ok! ilysm <3 <3 <3

Joey: I love you more :* <333333

Awe, Stacy is such a cutie sometimes! I open my phone and call her. "Hello!" She says, happily. Hearing her this way made me happy. "Heyyo" I say back. "So about this house thing...." "I think its a great idea, if you can handle my dogs." "I can handle your dogs, can you handle my vlogging?" She goes quite for a moment. I mean, she never had a problme with me vlogging. "I can handle your vloging "she finaly says. "Is it offical then??? Am I moving in with my love?" I can practictly hear her blush up over the phone. "If you want to...Im up for it!" I smile. "Lets look for houses in the morning" I say. "I love you" And I hang up, not goining her time to respond. I thought it would sound cute but it probaly just sounded rude.  I go downstairs and see sawyer watching tv. "Hey, I found were I'll be going" I say. "Were you going?" he asks. "Me and Stacy are going to move in with each other!". Me and sawyer chat with one another for a bit untill it gets late and we both go to bed to sleep.

AN: Hey guys!!!! Sorry this chapter is short, the next one will be alot longer!!!!!! I