We Have A Fight With A Annoying Neighbor

*Stacys POV*

*Two days later*

Me and Joey have been packing our stuff non stop for the past 3 days. I've got most of my stuff away. Im leaving some of my stuff here, we don't need double of everything. I also belive there are beds set up in the place. I have moved all of my boxes and bags outside so when Joey pulls up in the truck, I can put my stuff in. Now, we have to bring this truck with everything in it, but we also both have a car. I think one car is already going to be hitched to the back. When Joey pulls up, he see's me sitting on the steps and waves. He walks out and I walk to him. "Ready girl?" He asks. I look back. "Yea, I am" Me and him start packing the boxes into the truck. Once we finish, I get into my car and follow Joey to our new home.

********************************************

Joey pulls the truck into the driveway and I park in front. Me and Joey get out of our forms of transportation. There were kids on the block, staring at us. I sorrta look at them and they death stare me. Who knew I could be intimadated by a 6 year old?!? "I don't like the way thoses kids are looking at me" I say. "Yea, they better back off, your mine!" I laugh. "But really" He says. "There just checking out the neighbors, if a truck pulled down your street you wold do the same". Then, me and Joey spend 2 hours just brining in the boxes, so nothings unpacked or nothing. "I feel like we should annonce that we're....you know, dating before we say we have a house with one another" Joey says. "Makes sense, but that means you cant vlog" "We could film it now and maybe have it uploaded by tonight" "Ok......." Im a bit- Very nervous to do this 'We're dating!' thing. But Joey pulls out his camra and tripod and sets it up. "Well.....We don't have any chairs...." Joey says. "Well, we have boxes!" He finishes. "Yea, I'd rather not...." I say. I don't think Joey relizes that we have our stuff in them. "Ok, we'll go sit on the bed! That makes a lot more sense" Joey sits on the bed and sets up the camrea once again. "Ok, so like you come in when I say something along the lines of 'Here she is!'" "Oh um ok" I say. I push the butten and the camra is starting to film Joey. "Why! Hello there everyone! Today I have a bit of a special anouncement...." He says trailing off. The funny thing is, he keeps looking at me, like 'Hey remember the plan' and 'hehehehehehehe they'll never know!'. "Anyways, I got a........signifigant other! Yes thats right! Joey Graceffa is now off the market!" He laughs. "Um...no, but seirusly, I know have my own little 'lover' I guess you would say. Who do you guys think it is? I bet you'll never find out!" He says. He keeps looking at me. "Well, ok! Here she is!" I get a bit nervous and walk up and sit next to him. "YES! This is my girlfriend, the wonderful Stacyanya! Say Hey girl" "Hey" I say quietly. "If you don't know who she is, she is a youtuber aswell and her name is stacyplays!" I blush up a bit. "Also, you might be thinking 'Joey were are you??' well, me and Stacy now have a house! And this bed it the only thing in the whole house so thats why were here. Well, thats all really. Stacy will you help me do my outro?" "Ok" "May the oods be ever in your favor! Goooood bye!" He turns off the camra. "You ok?" He asks right after. "Yea! Yea Im fine...." I say. He looks at me, not beliveing me. "Okay, Im fine. Just a bit...nervous, you know?" "I get it" He says. We look around the rest of the house. We come upon seeing that the whole house is empty, all except one bed and our boxes. One bed. We take a walk outside. "New view, ain't it pretty?" Joey says. "Pretty nice" I say. Joey put his arm around me and he pulls me into a kiss "EW!" A little boy screams. "MOMMY THESE PEOPLE ARE TOUCHING ONE ANOTHER" Then, the little boys mother runs outside. Me and Joey didn't pull apart, I don't think he heard. "Were???" She says. The little boy points at me and Joey. "Excuse me???" She says to me and Joey. We pull apart and look at her. I blush up. She walks over the street to us, holding the little childs hand. "Hello there, ma'm" I say, shocking Joey that I spoke. "Hello you too. Um, I have a..bit of a problem." "Whats your problem?" Joey asks, obviously knowing what is wrong. "You are scaring my little boy! He is too young to be exposed to this kind of....sexual pleasure!" She says. "WOAH! We were doing nothing he sort! Your the one thinking dirty!" Joey says. "Just don't do that stuff in front of my boy! I see your truck you've got there, we have more of a right to be here then you do, and don't talk to me that way. Snooty girl and her Raging boyfriend!" I was shocked. "Hey there, we have just the right to be here as you do! Just because you have been here longer then us, doesn't make us any less entitled to do what we want to. If you and your husband were out here, doing what we were doing you wouldn't have anyone say anything. Also, please do not talk to me and my girlfriend this way." Im practically hiding behind Joey at this point, scared to say anything. I don't need another person to worry about saying something to me. "Just don't do it again." She says and walks away with her child. Me and Joey go back inside. "Are you ok?" He asks me. "Im ok..." I say. "I really hope thats just not another Meghan..." I say. "Its ok, now, lets go get something to eat, we have no food. literally, we don't even have a fridge"