328: After everything that had happened

November 24th - Prompt: Feels like home

-------------

Edmund smiled gently as Peter sat next to him, taking a deep breath before resting his head against his older brother's shoulder.

"You okay?" Peter murmured.

Edmund nodded a little, watching the celebrations. "Yeah," He whispered.

Peter hesitated for a moment, before wrapping an arm around his little brother's shoulders and pulling him close.

Edmund curled against Peter's side, closing his eyes for a moment before he heard footsteps.

It wasn't long before Lucy joined them, and she sat beside Edmund with a huge grin.

"Having fun?" Edmund murmured, sounding tired but still smiling at his sister.

Lucy nodded in reply. "Yeah," She breathed. "You should try some of the food!"

Edmund bit his lip. "Maybe later." He replied, he didn't feel well enough to eat right at that moment, but wasn't willing to tell Lucy that.

Lucy smiled and nodded. "I really hope we get to stay in Narnia." She said slowly, almost pointing the sentence towards Peter.

Peter glanced at her. "I told you, we'll talk about it tomorrow." He told her.

Lucy sighed but nodded anyway, before turning back to Edmund. "It feels like home, doesn't it?" She murmured.

Edmund said nothing for a while, before he eventually nodded and murmured a yes under his breath.

After all, Narnia did feel like home, and after everything that had happened, there's no way they'd be leaving anytime soon.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆