365: Ten minutes

December 31st - Prompt: New Years Eve

-----------

The four Pevensies sat, huddled up on the sofa, blankets piled on top of them with mugs of steaming hot chocolate in their hands.

"I can't believe the year's over already." Susan breathed after taking a sip of her drink.

Edmund took a deep breath. "It is crazy," He mumbled, head resting against Peter's shoulder with Lucy curled into his other side.

"It's been a good year though." Peter said. "A lot has happened."

Lucy giggled gently. "Yeah, I'd say finding a magical land at the back of a wardrobe was a lot." She said.

Peter chuckled gently. "We've certainly had a time of it." He agreed.

Susan took a deep breath. "And the mistake important thing is that we're all still here." She said.

Peter seemed to tighten the arm he had around Edmunds waist at this, and Edmund gently moved a little closer, smiling sadly.

"Hey, it's ten minutes to midnight." Lucy pointed out suddenly.

Susan leant forward, grabbing two goblets of wine from the table.

She handed one to Peter, taking away his hot chocolate before smiling.

"Can't I have some?" Edmund asked, peering into Peter's goblet.

"You're only thirteen..." Susan said, sounding weary.

"He can have a few sips of mine." Peter told her, although he earned a raised eyebrow from his sister.

Edmund seemed happy with this, and snuggled back in between Lucy and Peter.

And there the four sat, curled up in each others arms, waiting for the clock to strike midnight and call in the new year.

THE END!

☆☆☆

I

think I might actually cry. I cannot believe I actually did it! 😂

When I started this challenge I had absolutely no idea that I would end up writing every single one for every single day.

365 one shots in 365 days is crazy, and I am beyond excited and happy that I've completed it!

I want to say thank you to EVERYONE who's read every single one, a weekly one, even just a few! Your support means the absolutely world to me, and I adore every single comment, vote and read. I know I'm terrible at replying to comments, but know I read every one and have a good smile. So thank you, to every single one of you, whether you've been here since the beginning or you joined half way through, I love you so much!

But that's it, it's all over! I did think about continuing for another year after a few requests, but I don't think I could do that 😂 I will however still write one shots, over in my "Enchanted" book, just no prompts and no challenges, I'll write what I want, when I want 😂

I'll say this now, Happy New Year everyone, thanks for an absolutely AMAZING year, it means the world to me. may 2023 bring many amazing memories, and books 😉

... And maybe keep an eye out in the next week or so...👀👀👀👀👀

Anyways, I'll shut up now, thanks once again to you all!! And I hope you've enjoyed all the one shots! ❤️