Chapter Five

Ally's POV:
Today was another just another normal boring day at school.

If by normal, you mean having a creepy hot guy staring at you. The whole time, then yeah.

Totally normal.

Henry and Liam just stared at me, wherever I went.

But of course, I was too much of a coward to just walk up to them and say. "Hey, what is your problem?". I mean, I guessed that Liam would come talk to me, but no. It looked like nothing had ever happened.

And maybe nothing did happen.

Maybe I did just make up a little romance story in my head and expected it to be true. Or just hoped that it was true. Both of them work.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Liam's POV:
All day I just stared at Ally.

Honestly, I was turning into a stalker. Like  kind of sick or obsess stalker.

Well, back to my main point.

I wanted to talk to her, but how do you start a conversation with someone. That I haven't talk with someone for 6 years? I never got to know or notice she even exist.

No clue here.

Why can't I just tell her the truth?

Oh, right. It would probably go like this:

"Hey Ally!"

"Do I know you?"

"Maybe, I'm Liam. We were in 4th grade together. By the way, we are also both werewolves and you're my soul mate!"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would gone down well.

But again, it might not be helping to ignore her.

Why not try to be her friend first? Girls like that. The smarter part of my brain told me.

I don't really like him. He is a smarty-pants.

It also doesn't help the fact that, Henry likes her as well.

But there's no way, I'm telling him that. I've found my mate.

He'll just make things awkward.

Well, more awkward.

Should I tell her about us and our pack?

Maybe she still thinks that "people" like us belong in fairytales and all that crap.

Being a shifter and it doesn't mean that your son or daughter will also be a shifter.

Sometimes it skips a generation or two.

It skips less if your mated with another shifter.

And I'm pretty sure that what happened with Ally.

None of her parents are wolves, right. Or sometimes it only be one child gets the "Gift".

What if  her grandparents were or maybe her ancestors was a shifter. In her family then he would have a vision, before they died of who would be the next shifter, or shifters. There could be more than one...

Maybe her brothers or sisters could be shift as well.