Chapter Fifty

Liam's POV:
BEEP BOP BEEEEP BOP BEEP

I reached over and turned off my alarm clock.

Great, another day. Another day without Ally...

After debating with myself, whether to go to school or not. As I can't still that she is avoid me...

I really hope that she'll let talk to me and explain my side of the story today?

'Yeah, keep on dreaming.' Steve teased.

Yes, Steve. Steve is my sub-conscious.

What? Don't look at me like that...Can I have a name to my inner thought? Well then, my bad!

Okay...Now I'm talking to myself.... Is there a mental hospital nearby?

I took a quick shower and got dressed. Next thing I knew, I was driving into the school's parking lot.

Instantly, my car got surrounded by people. Don't they have nothing better to do, than wait and standing for me to get here?

Even though I was surrounded by cars, I didn't notice them. I just notice a certain cherry red one containing a certain mate.

My only true mate, the love of my life.

WAIT! The love of my life, did I just said that? Oh well, a person can allowed to dream right.

As I watched, a amazed by Ally's beauty as she got out of the car. First things I noticed was how flawless her face looked, just perfect.

Second thing though, was her outfit she wearing. Yeah...Um...Let's just say it made me think....err...naughty and a little crazy...and things...

From her top to her pants.... just...wow really.

I knew she was doing this to punish me and let's just say it was working a little.

I took one last glance at her, before looking away.

I turned just in time to see that girl, that had try to kissed me walking and coming my way. Great! She was the one who mess and ruined everything in the first place, between me and Ally and thanks to that tramp.

Me and Ally would be together by now, but no. She she had to push her away, now Me and Ally are in a rough patch. Right now. 

What does she want now? She's ruined my life enough.

I stood there trying not give her any attention as she started wrapped her arms around me.

Okay, now I'm totally confused and piss. Didn't she take a hint on last Friday? But I have no fucking interested in her, can she get that! I don't want this trump.

I reached behind me and peeled her arms away from my body. Let's just say that she didn't feel like getting off, so I had to just yank her off from me and push her away.

"Can I help you?" I asked her, trying my best not to be mean. As I try make her understand that, I don't want her or want anything to do with her.

"Well, like, yeah. I'm free after your, like, practice today. After" She purred.

I have practice today.

Huh, I think I do....

"Yeah, how about not. I don't know your name and I'm not interested in you, ok. But no thank you." I stated walking away.

Was that a little harsh, maybe. But the person I spent time with, is Ally not that tramp.

I looked over just in time to see her, walk into the school. She looked upset.