Chapter Thirty-One

Ally's POV:
As I finished talking to my dad, he had a thoughtful expression on his face.

He understood that Dacey really needed a home right now, full of people to support her through all of this.

Of course, I left the part Brandon out. No need for him to know that...

He told me that Dacey could stay all the time that she needed, before going into the kitchen to getting something to drink.

I walked back into the living room; I haven't heard much of Brandon and Darcy for a while.

And think I know why.

Darcy and Brandon are probably in a make-out session.

Well, looks like their getting along...I guess.

If it had been someone else, I would have left them alone. And some privacy, but this was my best friend and brother.

Something had to be done.

Since they didn't notice me walking into the gaming room, I just walked back out and went into the kitchen.

When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new desk mate.

Ivan Moon Rich. Gorgeous, mysterious, and menace...

I grabbed a water-bottle from the fridge, that was icy cold and sending my parents a devious glare.

Letting them know to not to be worried if they heard some screams or shouts.

I just hope Carlos doesn't wake up.

With an evil grin on my face, I walked back into the gaming room and opened the bottle.

I positioned myself, so all the water would just drip from Brandon to Darcy. But not onto the couch.

One I got my perfect angle, I poured all of the water on Brandon's back.

Wait for it....

3...2...1

Brandon screamed like a little girl, before turning to face me.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT FREAK WRONG WITH YOU!" He shouted at me.

I looked around him to see Dacey squeaking and plucking her cold shirt, away from her skin and blushing wildly.

YAY!

It worked!

None on the couch!!

I started to do a little happy dance at the fact that, I can be an awesome ninja as well. Sneaking up on my target and succeeding my mission.

"There's something really wrong with you, you know that?" Brandon asked watching me with eyes that said.

Like I belonged in an asylum or a circus for lunatic. 

"Doing a happy dance! Duh!" I retorted.

"Yep, tomorrow I'm so dropping you off at a mental asylum!"

"Says the guy, who is dripping wet!"

That reminded him of what I did, so he charged towards me.

I used my werewolf speed to dodge out of the my way and quickly grab Dancy's wrist, I tugged her towards the stairs and Brandon chasing us on our tail.

We ran up and locked ourselves in my room.

"Come out, come out, little puppies!" Brandon taunted behind the door.

"NEVER YOU DING-DONG BRAIN!" I shouted at him.

"Darcy, why don't you come out here? I'm sure that you would enjoy, some chains and whips in my room." He suggested.

Darcy started to smile and blushed to the point, where she started to turn red then turn complete purple.

I knew that he was saying, that to annoy me. But I still gagged.

"YUCKERS! GET AWAY YOU LOSER!" I gagged some more after I said that.

"Oh, come on! I gotten get my Lil sister, back somehow!" He whined.

"Too bad, too sad! That isn't going to happen! I don't lose to douche bags, like you bro!" I mocked.

It's fun to argue with him.

"Fine, but you have to come out sooner or later! And when you do, I'll be waiting and will get you!"

And with that, I heard him stomp away from the door.

After minute sitting in my room, Darcy decided take a shower and to the bathroom, probably trying to avoid the conversation that was surely to come after.

What I just witnessed, I sat on the bed and waited few minutes. For her to come out, when she did. She put on a comfy pair of PJs and went to sit next to me.

"So, wanna tell me something? Something interesting, mmmm?" I asked in a suggestive tone to embarrass her even more.

It worked and she did blush yet again.

She's doing that way too much now and her cheeks are going to stay red forever if she keep doing that.

"Nope!" She popped the 'P'.

"Okay then, tell me something. I'm no longer asking. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE!" I shout

She sighed and give up.

Of course, she started to babble.

"Well, after dinner. I went over to Brandon and tol-"

"STOP! ENOUGH WITH THE BABBLING!! CHEESE!!!" I cut her off.

"Cheese?" She questioned.

"Yes, now start over. Don't forget the spaces and to take breath!"

"Okay...So after dinner, I went over to Brandon and told him about mates. I told him, well and everything.

The mating processes the generations, blah, blah blah. Then he just kissed me then you walked in. Interrupt everything and that was simple as that." She stated.

"Just a kiss?"

She nodded.

"Just a kiss as it you were make-out session, like a while as that was just a kiss...."

Why not torture her even more?

She blushed once again.

Yep, her cheeks are so staying red once more!

"Enough about me! What about you and Liam? He hasn't marked you yet..." Darcy asked as sound like a insult.

I didn't want to think about him now.

Tomorrow I would have to question him about why he didn't tell me about the 'Mate Pain'.

"Good-night!" I answered, flipping the lights off and hopping back into bed.

"No fair! I didn't have that choice!"

"Too bad! I'm tired, so nightie-night!" And with that, I pretended to fall asleep.

Of course, she knew that I was not really. But she still muttered a 'Night', before laying next to me then falling asleep.

I wondered what, Liam's going to say tomorrow when I ask him...