Chapter Fifty-One

Ally's POV:
I sat there, with a pout on my face. While Liam drove down the empty streets.

Sadly, he had taken the long way. Which meant I had to spend more time, under his sexy burning gaze.

Doesn't he know that you have to keep your eyes on the road while driving?

There's no point in reminding him, yet again, for the seventh time.

That boy never listens to anyone...

"Ally...'' He started.

"What, Liam?" I asked, keeping my cool.

"We really need to talk." He stated.

"Could it be another time? You know, when you're not DOGNAPPING me!" I snapped.

Sure I felt bad for being rude to him, but I knew that I couldn't talk to him about the happenings on that Friday night.

If he said he was innocent, I would just crumble to his feet and accept it.

But sadly, I couldn't do that. I still wanted to have some dignity....

"NO! Ally. You have been avoiding me, lately and I need to talk to you. And you need at least need to hear me out." He said to me.

Right there, I made a HUGE mistake. "I thought to myself."

I looked into his eyes and it just glare at me and looking of seriousness. Why does he, do that. Why does this work on me?

"Ok, what is it." This time, I kept it more civil rather than hostile.

"First up, what did you see? What did you believe you saw, on the Friday."

"Everything. Right from where that Barbie kissed and you up to where you, then finally noticed me!" Yep, I was going to lose it.

"Great! You saw the absolute worse part, but not the other part!"

I arched an eyebrow at him. I had a feeling that, I knew where that sentence was heading.

"What do you mean? Not the other part. Please, explain." I pretty much ordered him.

"Well, after the game. That slutty chick came up to me. As I thought it you or at least, I wish it was you, but anyway.

She suddenly try kissed me, out of nowhere and try to pull her off me. I swear, I had nothing to do with it!

And that kiss meant absolutely nothing to me, I wish that she would just-"

"Wow, hold up there!"

I stop him as he was talking way to fast!

Slowly the words started to sink into my brain... Along with the truth wrapped around them. As werewolves, it's really easy to tell of someone's telling the truth.

Their pulse, heat and other things are dead giveaways.

Sadly, I feel that Liam was being 100% honest.

Well, not sadly. I was actually kind of happy, that he didn't actually like Stacey....

I looked up to see that, he was still going on about. How it was all a big misunderstanding and the whole thing, didn't meant nothing to him.

And I kinda feel kinda dumb and stupid to think, he would do something like that and also I was acting kind of selfish.

For making him the bad guy, when I could have at least. Let him explain he said of the story, instead ignoring and make him feel bad about himself.

I lean forward as I look at him and said.

"Liam," I cut him off softy, "I believe you." I whispered. I feel kinda stupid, not letting you explain yourself and I make you feel bad about it.

It turns out that I was wrong all along...the whole time. That's right, Flipping Mother Loons.

He looked at me right in the eyes and his eyes, just looked so warm and caring.

"It ok Ally, you have the right. React the way you did." He said.

"Oh, Liam. I'm sorry." I respond.

As slowly I found myself leaning towards him as it was something was pulling me, towards him. It has been pulling me all along. But right now, I'm tired of fighting it.

I could tell that Liam was also leaning in towards me.

I felt my eyes start to flutter shut. I was just so relaxing and calm....

HONK! HONK, HONK, HOOONK!!!

We both jumped ten feet in the air at that. I felt my heart jump up my throat as Liam grabbed the steering wheel, and pulled us back onto the right side of the road.

Wow, he was driving? I really should pay more attention....

He looked at me, and we just burst out laughing. At least that distracted him from the heat rushing up to my cheeks.

He flashed a warm smile before paying attention to driving again.

Oh, How much have I missed that smile of his! The one with the little dimple and all!

Most importantly, how much had I missed those loving eyes of his...

Remind me again,

Why didn't I listen to him before?