Chapter Twenty-Six

Ally's POV:
I sat there hugging Dacey for a while.

I could feel her sobbing against me for a while, my own eyes started to jerk out as I just couldn't believe.

Dacey, my best friend since. Well, forever! In the fourth grade.

Hearing that she has being abused and nearly raped by her own father. And Her mother was abused too. I'm just shocked and mad to finding, that a father could do to their own child like that.

I get the fact that she must have been scared of what, her father would do and now that her father is gone and mother is in the hospital.

She really has no one left, right now. I just hope her mother will made it through.

And all of that. I'm am her only friend.

I guess that she will be taking me up on the offer to stay at our place.

No, I don't guess.

I know.

And if she doesn't, I'll make her!

I just feel so bad that she had to go through all of this alone, just because of fear it was a reasonable fear and so it's not like.

I'm going to send her to a psychiatric hospital because of it, not like I would even think about doing that in the first place.

I just sat there, cooing nice thighs into her ear, while she sobbed the weeks of torture that she has been through. Until there was a light knock at the door.

Both of us were all teared up, but one of us had to go.

I nodded towards the door whilst getting up, letting Dacey know that I would get it. She just nodded back.

I'm amazed that she could still see me through all of her tears.

Quickly I wiped my eyes and my nose, fixed my clothes and then opened the door.

There was no way to get the red puffiness out of them.

I opened the door to see Liam.

He was leaning on the door frame, like he always does typical ear-dropped. But as soon as he saw me, straightened up and got more alert.

"Are you alright?" He asked, sounding worried.

"Um..." Smooth start. "Yeah. It's just that...Dacey..." I could feel the tears start to come up again at the thought of what, my best friend has been through in her live.

"Shh, it's okay, I understand." He said.

"You do?" I asked, confused.

He reached up to his ear and tapped it.

He heard everything.

Which means the pack hear everything.

I don't think that was how Dacey wanted them to find out...

"Don't worry, I sent the pack out to give you some privacy." He said reading my mind. "Only me and my dad stayed. Brandon too, but he couldn't hear you.

I got my dad to understand Dacey's situation, hearing all of this just proved to him. That she really is innocent person, I thought that maybe you wanted to give her some alone time...?"

I just nodded; I couldn't find my voice yet.

He saw how I felt and pulled me into a tight hug. I could feel the tingles explode were ever his skin touched mine, making me shiver a bit.

He chuckled and just hugged me tighter.

I know that he feels the tingles too, but I have no idea what he finds so funny about it...maybe it's a guy thing?

Brandon seems to enjoy, laughing at me too.

I pulled away from him to go check on Dacey.

It was actually a very hard thing for me to do. The pulling away part, not the checking up part.

It would be weird if I had difficulties moving my feet, three steps forward just to open a door and force my eyes to look in one direction.

When I peeked through, I was a bit surprised to see that. Dacey was fast asleep on my bed.

Not my bed! THE bed...

I stepped back out and closed the door, let her as I didn't wanting to wake her up.

She deserved a peaceful sleep. At least that's what she deserved and needed.

"I guess, I'm free for a while." I told Liam.

"Cool, now you know how to fight as a wolf," Something that, I didn't have to do in the battle.

"So let's train your other wolf senses. How about hunting?"

"Hooting sound fine, but are you sure that. You don't want to rest first? You just fought tonight, you must be worn out a bit.

You just broke your leg today y know, so I don't think that you should be running..." I trailed off as he stuck out his left leg for me to look at.

It looked fine. Not even a single scar...

"You would be amazed at what two and a half hours of rest could do to a werewolf. I didn't even need to put the cast on it!"

"Two and a what now?" I asked.

"Two and a half hours, you know, 2.5, 2 1/2, Dos-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. But we were up here for so long?"

"Yeah, so let's go outside and hunt!"

"Fine, but I'm not eating. Whatever we catch unless it cook first!"

I could not just eat a deer, after I just killed it. I would be gross to just dive in, eat raw meat drown in blood.

NASTY MENTAL IMAGE!

Moving on.

Liam just smiled at me and led me outside into their grand forest, we shifted and popped right out of their clothes and dashing into the woods.

I sure hope that we have another pair of clothes that I could have...