Chapter Thirty-Six

Ally's POV:
I was hyperventilating in my room right now.

After school on Monday, Liam asked me out.

LIAM, FINALLY ASKED ME OUT. ME!!!

I, Ally Brooke Hernandez. Is the luckiest girl in the whole freaking world!!! Well, maybe the whole school.

Four days has passed and it now Friday and Liam was at football practice, he said that today the coach was making them work. Extra really hard, so it would be a while.

He said that he had his clothes in the locker room, so I could go home and get dressed while he was at practice.

I'm so nervous!!!

Will he finally mark me, as his own true mate?

Wow, at first. I didn't even want be a mate... now I'm begging for it.

I am that desperate, really...

In front of me, laid a straightener. A baby blue dress, that I thought. It was cute for our first date, with a pair of *gulp* heels...

I hope I don't fall and trip on to my face...

We were going out to see a movie and then go for a dinner.

I had no idea whatsoever to which movie,we were going to see; Liam wouldn't tell me, I guess I just have to wait and see.

I just hope it's not a horror movie, I hate horror and thriller movies, it tend to be freaked me out easily...

Think about it! In Insidious you see, those creep faces! They gave me nightmares!

The red guy was so creepy! It would have been better, if he was in a freaking unicorn or something! But no! He was all red and black! Couldn't he be nice and give the poor child some cotton-candy?

Yeah, I hope it's not a scary movie...

I took a quick shower, not wanting to be late.

I stepped out in steam surrounding me and looked at Darcy, she was here to help me with. Well, everything! Really.

Hair, make-up, and clothes, jewelry...

She had already found my clothes, so three things to go.

I slipped on a strap-less push-up bra which Dacey said, it was perfect for the dress and matching underwear.

I looked at the dress and bit my lip. I was so not used to straps, low-cut, short dresses! Heck, I wasn't used to any type of dress! And it wasn't that short, anyway...

I slipped it on and sat down on a chair.

Dacey spun me to face her and started to pluck at my eyebrows. It didn't really hurt at first, since they were little thin hairs, but then it started to feel like bee sting. The thicker they were the more they hurt.

I did as I was told and closed my eyes, while she put make-up on me.

She smeared a glossy thing over my lips and rubbed, something on my eye lashes and eye lid. She told me to open my eyes, but there was no mirror in front of me.

"Look up." She instructed and I did just that.

She was getting this black pencil really close to my eye, so I inched away from her while a bit afraid what was going to happen next.

I like both of my eyes, thank you very much.

"Stay still!" She ordered.

She seemed to be telling me, what to do a lot lately. But I still listen.