Chapter Fifty-Four

Ally's POV:
I flashed my eyes open and a smile dug in, way into my face. I real smile, not those fake ones. What I've been giving out lately. Today just seemed like a good day to be cheerful.

I pushed myself out of my cozy bed and stretched my arms. When I got up and walk and looked into the mirror, the bags under my eyes were fading. I guess Liam really is good for me.

I glanced at the clock to see, that it was around 12am. Well, isn't that lovely? I'm not that tired enough to go back to bed, until 6:00....

I skipped, yes, skipped over to my door to see a note stuck on it. It read.

Honey.

There are some leftovers in the fridge, if your hungry. You just looked so tired, and we didn't want to wake you. Darcy packed her things up. A while ago and left, she said that she'll see you in the morning.

LOL, Mom.

I chuckled to myself as I read the last part. My dear mother, still thinks LOL means. Lots of Love...Will she ever learn?

The smile on my face grew even wider as I remembered that Darcy was gone. Sure, I'll miss her, but at least. She can't tell me, what to wear to school in the morning.

I can finally go back to my hoodies and jeans!

I walked out the hallway and down the stairs, right into the kitchen. I scooped out a plastic container that had remains of pasta in it. Yum.

I popped it into the microwave and grabbed a bottle of water. Right when I was in the middle of a huge gulp, a figure appeared in front of me.

Out of shock, I spit the water out of my mouth and onto the figure, along with whatever was left in the bottle.

After taking a deep breath, I looked up to see Brandon was glaring at me. Oops? I gave him an innocent, yet guilty looked.

"You scared me?" I said.

"Right, A freaking werewolf being scared by a human boy coming to get. A bottle of effing water! And you best defense was spitting water on me, which if I must say, was very disgusting and gross. Thanks for the shower, sis."

"Jeez, sorry. Someone is moody..." I mumbled.

"Sorry." He apologized, "I just really miss Dacey..."

When he said that, he had a dreamy look in his eyes. Of course, that made me gag a little. Geez, Darcy only gone for the night. And he been missing her a year had passed or something, but then again he is Darcy mate.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. Just grab your water and go back to bed!"

And that's exactly what he did. I, on the other hand. Did a little happy dance at the fact that, I got off the hook for spitting on him the easily.

I skipped back to my room after eating my dinner. Why was I in such a good mood?

I flipped my laptop open and clicked on Email. It wasn't really a shocker, that nobody was on at this time. Why would they be?

I went over to some of my friend requests and added a few decent people. No jocks or slutty of course. Who need those fake people, add to my account.

I clicked on the little chat button and saw that Liam was one of the few people online. After staring at his hot picture for a minute, I clicked on his name.

'Hey, can't sleep?' I typed up.

'Nope, guessing you can't either?'

'Nah, not tired'

"Same"

I chuckled at how lame this conversation was, but it nice to talk to someone who isn't a fake.

'Listen, I gotten talk to you. Meet me in the swings, behind school before class?' He asked.

Uh-oh. What does this mean...?

'Yea, sure. See ya, then :)'

'Cool, have a good.... Midnight.'

'Haha, funny.... Anyways, you too.'

I went ahead and closed the chat and log off.

What does this mean for our relationship? Or whatever we have going on?

I just hope that it isn't something totally awful....