Chapter Seventeen

Ally's POV:
I went over to the door as I expected it, Liam was there. Just waiting for me to be done.

Impatient much?

"Ready to listen now?" A smug smile weaving way onto his face.

"Sure." I answered, rolling my eyes at his overconfident ego.

He invited himself into the room and sat on the bed.

I still can't say 'my' room.

I wouldn't calling this my home as this isn't my place.

It's nowhere even near it!

First of all, I'm not locked up at home...

"Where should I start?"

"How about at the beginning?" I retorted.

"Now, is that any way to speak to someone. That's doing you a favor?"

"Favor!?!? Favor my butt! You are holding me against my will! I snap at him.

"Ok, you got a point there. Plus, do you prefer I leave then. Talk about this tomorrow, then?" He asked as he was about getting up to leave.

"No! Please stay talk about it." I said quickly. He sat down and waiting for him to say something.

"Would you be enchanted enough as to do me the Oh-So-Grand favor as to teach me, your great knowledge my oh wise king?" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes at my exaggeration, move close to me as I try not to get too comfortable with him.

"Let's start with, what your dad told you."

"Well, he said that. He has know about this, all along and I would be a shifter, since I was born. Because of my great grandpa told him so.

That he sorry he didn't tell me sooner, blah blah blah..." I skipped over the emotional part.

"That is an okay start... So, if it was your great grandpa, then you know that not every generation get to be a wolf.

You have higher chances of being a wolf, if your great grandpa had mated with another wolf.
But it could skipped two generations or so, I guess he didn't.

All werewolves are born with a soul mate, but not all can find them. You can mate with someone else and it won't matter, unless you find your soul mate while mated to someone else.

If you do, then whenever your mate. Touches you, you'll feel sick and just wrong. It will be like that. Pretty much, ever I guess. If you kill your mate, then you can mat with your soul mate. Just the sparks won't be as strong as they should be.

So, you're my soul mate. To mate with each other...to mark you, I just have to kiss you, butt claim you.

I have to bite down on your collar bone. When your mated, it means that your a full wolf.

That means when your shifted, you can talk to other wolves that are shifted. When your human you can feels and send your emotions.

Once I mark you, then pack knows that. You are off limits. Once we are mated, you become part of the pack.

Any questions?"

"Uh...! No...?" I was still trying to process the second part of all of this.

"Good. So, you don't know how to shift?"

"Since I found out, I'm a werewolf two days ago, the answer is no. I don't know how to shift." I said frustrated.

"Well, I will teach you tomorrow. Ok?"