Chapter Two

Ally's POV:
Slowly I made my way towards the school trying to waste time, but Darcy seemed to know exactly what I was doing because she dragged me along.

When I stepped into the school, I was greeted by cold air and our not-so-nice-ish halls.

As I looked around, I realized that High School never really changes.

Highschool, Highschool, Highschool. Always the same old thing, type stereotype. The Jocks, the Populars., the Nerds, the Rebels, the Cools kids and the Sluts.

I hate the shuts, there's nothing bitches. Always get the popular guys. The jocks.

Did I mention the fact that I am a cheerleader?

Don't think I did...

Sorry, I wish I told that before?

Opp, that must have slipped my mind...

I'm more of the outsider type kid, then a popular cheerleader type. That no one really knows, about and I'm okay with that. Like I said, I'm shy.

But okay, I don't want them to know me. The more they don't know me, the more I can avoid them.

I made my way to English and like always the teacher, Dacey and I were the only ones there.

As the late bell rang, all the jocks came walking in.

Last, but not least. Liam came in.

I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. His perfect brown hair and sparkling blue eyes.

STOP THINKING LIKE THAT ALLY! I said that to myself.

Remember he is a jerk, stupid, hot, sexy, annoying, idiot-

WAIT! HOT, SEXY, ANNOYING, IDIOT?

WHAT THE I AM SAYING!?!?

Well...he is cute...

He saw me staring at him, so I looked away and pretended, like I wasn't even looking in his direction.

It seemed to work since, he walked past me without a smirk or even a look.

He went and sat in the back with all the "popular kids". He sat next to his hot friend Henry and those fake bitches.

Henry is a lot like Liam, Same hair color, hair style, body build, but he had brown eyes, not blue like Liam.

Mrs. Carlisle started teaching, so I zoned out. I already knew, most of this stuff anyway

The rest of the day, just dragged on and on and on.

Finally, gym came and of course. Liam and his friends were showing off as usual.

Coach Montana was setting up a get-to-know-everyone game of cone tag. I don't know how tag, helps you get to know people, and I'm pretty sure. He is just making us do it for the run.

The game is simple, one team on each side of the field. Each side has 10 cones to begin and the middle is a safe zone. Really you just have to steal the other team's cone without getting tagged.

If you get tagged one of your team members have to rescue you without getting tagged. "The coach explain the whole thing."

Easy.

We ended up doing Girls vs the Boys in the other and as soon as coach blew the whistle, I started running and I got to the other side and snatch a cone. I ran back to my side.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

What?

I'm fast...

Quickly, I ran back for a second cone. As I picked it up the pace, then I could feel someone running after me.

Oh no.

Guys tend to be fast...Well, faster than I am. I felt a poke on my back. Aww, I'm out.

But it wasn't just any poke....it shocked me? It had some sort of electricity in it. I turned to see who got me out.

I turned and saw Liam. He seemed to be frozen with shock clear on his face. He looked like he was thinking really hard...or had something up his butt.

Can't tell the difference.

I just ignored it and went to sit off to the side where all the other girls that were out where and sat down.

Darcy was there already.

"Nice, Ally!" That girl chirped holding her hand out.

"Thanks." I muttered half maimedly and gave her a high-five.

But I couldn't get my mind off his touch. It wasn't a bad type of shocked. It felt good.