Chapter Ten

Liam's POV:
I rushed after Ally, after she ran out of the house.

As I got outside, I froze as I took in the scene before me.

Ally, my mate. My girl.

Close to another wolf.

That wolf being Henry. Henry Trousdale.

I don't care if he was my best friend, but if he lays a finger on her, I'll rip him to freaking shreds.

No second thoughts on that.

Just seeing them close made me start to lose control.

Once you find your true mate, you need to mark them.

If you don't, your inner wolf will start to take over and make you mark them.

Even if there's a tiny chance of someone else marking her, (that someone being Henry) my wolf will get very angry and possessive.

Like right now.

I could feel my whole body shaking, heat coming out of every pore in my body.

I was angry, mad and piss.

And as the next Alpha of this pack, I cannot back down from a fight.

My father told me that once, I'm fully mated that I shall take over.

If I back down, that would show weakness.

I cannot let that happen, over my dead body.

Literally.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Ally's POV:
I saw the decision made in their eyes.

They were going to fight.

Over nothing really.

"You, guys don't really have to do this..."I said, hoping that they would stop soon.

"You know nothing about being part of a pack, so just keep your mouth shut!" Henry yelled at me.

"Don't...You...Ever...Speak...To...Her...Like...That...GOT...THAT...MAN!" Liam growled at Henry.

"She's just a newbie, that doesn't even know. What all of this means!" Henry snapped back.

Okay, about our date...

SO back off.

"I know what all of this means!" I countered, going for a distraction. "It means that now, I can meet Scott Howard."

"Is this just some sort of fantasy to you? A joke?" Henry asked, getting closer to me, looking really pissed off.

He looked ready to jump at me.

"N-no. Don't!" I muttered scared.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I said, a little scared.

"Good! You should be, you little bitch! Well, it seems like it. You need to get this through your thick skull-"

Then a baseball bat came out from behind Henry, and he was whacked out cold.

I looked at him as he fell, hitting at grass.

When I looked up, I expected it to be Liam. But I was amazed when, I saw it was my big bro, Brandon was there with a grin on his face.

"That was awesome! Thank Brandon." I shouted as I run up to him and gave him a hug.

"Thanks, Sista! Good thing, I'm glad I'm good at baseball. When I was little.

I think that is a home run!" Brandon said, doing a pose.

"Don't ever speak of this okay, sis?" He said.

"Ok, uh. Why are you here, Bran?"

"Oh, dad filled me in and told me, that I should stay close to you. And keep an eye on things." He answered as if it wasn't a big deal to him or something.

"So, you know about this..." I asked not wanting to say anything in case, he didn't know about the W word.

"Werewolves?" Brandon asked.

"No, I was going to say pineapple, but that works too." I said jokingly.

"That was second my guess?" He offered.

We both burst out laughing it off.

Wasn't something missing? LIAM!

I looked around for Liam, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Nothing.

Huh. That's weird. I wonder where he is? Is he still looking for me?