Chapter Forty-Seven

Ally's POV:
We turned into the school and parked the car, not so far away from the door of the school.

I didn't even have to look to know, that Liam's car was surrounded by people.

We grabbed our stuff, before heading inside. By now, I was getting used to all the glares and stares.

I couldn't help the sigh that escaped my lips as I saw Liam leaning against his car. It doesn't seem to help that, he is just get more handsome and cute. Every time I see or looks at him?

His red shirt hugged his abs at the right places and made his icy blue eyes pop out more. He warm precious lips, when he smiles and looking happy.

That could melt a ice cream sandwich, everything about him is the why I felt attracted to.

At least he didn't look as tired as yesterday or The last few days, but there were still have little bit of dark circles around his eyes.

I hope that he isn't suffering too much... not like he didn't deserve it, but I hope he didn't.

'Go talk to him now!' My brain hissed at me.

'Fine!!!' Arguing with my thought, while I tried to find the courage to go to him.

"I'll be right back." I told Darcy quickly, nodding in his direction. She gave me a small supportive smile, getting my point. I took a deep breath, before heading out in his direction.

I took small a slow steps trying to waste as much time as possible. Yeah, not a good move...I seem to make a lot of wrong moves, lately.

Let's just say that, I took my time getting there. Then some trashed tramp didn't, she just walked up to him and hugged him.

SHE FREAKING ATTACHED HERSELF TO HIM!

Like she was someone that Liam know, like she an old friend that haven't seen for a long time. As her hugged was so in brace, it like Liam might need surgery to take her off...

I could do the classical movie move, that I should went up to her and slap her. Tell her that he's freaking mine, but Instead I did the most reasonable thing that I could think of:

I walked away and don't bother to make a scene.

That simple.

I just turned my heels and headed towards Darcy, who was now standing at the door as we entering the building.

I didn't bother to see Darcy's reaction to that, I couldn't risk it as I couldn't risk my heart. Breaking once again, because of that damn jerk.

My heart has been broken once, I didn't want to be hurt again. I been hurts one too may times by him.

I knew that if I saw him accept her, that I would break down again. All that I've been keeping inside on me would just spill out.

I couldn't let him see that he had gotten the best of me. At least not showing my emotional, in front of him as that we had played a game and he won.

I just couldn't. Let that happen. Not at least in front of those bitches, I cannot let them get to me this time.

I have to show them they cannot break me down. I took a shaky breath in, trying to get that image out of my system.

I shook my head at her as I passed by, I really didn't feel like talking about a certain somebody who is driving me insane.

Why do guys always have to make things, so hard and difficult?

I feel like I wanted to ripping my hair out!