Chapter Thirty-Two

Ally's POV:
BEEEEP JINGLE BEEEEEEEEP JINGLE! JINGLE!

UGH! Monday morning already?!?!

I reached over and flipped the alarm off.

I set it ten minutes earlier, so Brandon could drive us over to Dacey's house. To grab her car and her backpack.

I turned around and poked Dacey on her forehead.

Nothing.

I poke again.

Nothing happened again.

POKED HARDER.

A slight snore escaped her lips.

*SLAP*

"HUH? WHAT? I"M AWAKE, ALREADY!" Darcy response.

"GOOD! Now get up and get dresses!" I told her as I headed to bathroom for a shower.

I took a quick, steamy bath before hopping out of the shower.

Then I got dressed and grabbed my trombone that was next to my door.

Since it was already the third week of school, even though it doesn't feel like it, band would be meeting during study hall every-other day.

And let me tell you, a trombone isn't the lightest instrument and a not easy to pull it or carding around from class to class.

The band room was on the other side of the school, so I would be late if I went to get it, I would miss a good 20 minutes.

I run down the stairs, Dacey following right behind, and went into our kitchen. Grabbing some breakfast.

Of Brandon was already there, munching on toast with jam and peanut butter.

Things didn't seem awkward between them...

Darcy sat down next to him and he grabbed her hand.

YUCK!

"No PDA here, people! I want to put food INTO my stomach, not barf it OUT." I reminded them, adding a slight playful-glare at the end.

"Oh, I foregot my shoes in your room! I'll go grab them quickly."

"Okay." Brandon and I answered at the same time.

This time, I sent him a not-so-playful glare.

I reached over and grabbed a water-bottle from the bench.

Brandon reached over the isle and we had in the middle and ripped it out of my hands.

"GET YOUR OWN!" I shouted, trying to get my bottle back.

"Nuh-uh sis. I'm not drinking this."

He was next to me now, so I charged straight for his chest.

One of his arms darted out and he placed a hand on my forehead, holding me an armlength away.

I struggled to get out of it.

I mean, COME ON!

It's just a hand!

Why is this stopping me?

HOW is it stopping me?

I lashed out at him with my arms, but they just didn't reach him.

Who knew that what your saw on cartoons, holding someone back with just a hand with your arm extended that actually worked?

Well, I guess that it works when you have someone that's 5'3, against someone that's freaking 6'2!