Chapter One

Ally's POV:
Poked and picking my spaghetti with my chopsticks. What, never heard of a Hispanic girl. Eating an Italian food with chopsticks?

Well, now you have. I guess I'm just weir-

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP!!! A banging stump of footsteps coming down the stairs.

Oh, great. Here comes my idiot big brother, of mine. Brandon, he's three years older than me, just starting college and he can be a bit annoying sometimes. Which his long curly black hair, matching with his black eyes. Just like my mom.

He comes behind me and try to a takes a bite out my omelette.

"MY SPAGHETTI!" Little squirt. He said.

"HEY, HAND OFF. GET YOUR OWN, YOU JERK!" I shouted, stump on his foot. As I grabbing my plate back lol and running away.

Of course made my other brother, my little brother. Carlos who is 5 year old, come running down the stairs. His soft curled brown hair bouncing as he hopped.

Well where are my manners?

I tell you about my brother, but not about myself.

Jeez.

First of all my name is Ally. Allyson Brooke Hernandez.

I have curly brown hair and my dads, light brown eyes as I'm the only girl in the family. Besides my mom and I'm a junior, after this and just one more year to go! I will be a senior next year, can't wait to finish this dumb school.

"Do I get my buffest amulet?" Yep, adorable. I know right?

"I'll make you one tomorrow." I promised, my little 5 year old face dropping. "You don't want to be late for your first day of preschool now, do you little angel?" My mom tell me.

"Do I have a choice?"

"NOPE!" I smirked, grabbing my light backpack, before running out the door. I heard my brothers come out behind me, I just ignored him and jumped a shot gun into my best-friend Darcy's who had a reddish black car.

"Al!' She chirped.

"Hey, Darc." I muttered boreally.

"Excited to start a new year?" Dace asks.

"Nope, just want to get it over with." Why does she have to be such a morning person?

Darcy is pretty teller then me, she is 5'5. But little people know how to have fun. Her eyes are creepy though, orange with green specks. Huh, green... maybe she's an elf. Short plus green equals ELVES!!!!

"Hello.... Earth to Ally?"

"Huh? What?"

She rolled her Eyes. "We're here dummy."

"Uh, oh, ok."

I looked out the window and saw the school. My own little hell hole, every teenages nightmare. Or a prison that parents force their kids go to, I forced my legs out of the car and faced all the people and other kids.

I hate to deal with, but I recognized some people. But I'm pretty sure no one knew me, but I don't care because I don't want to know them.

What? You thought I was outgoing and totally popular? Well I'm not, so live with it. In public I'm kind of...hehe...shy?

What more is it to it?

"Don't just stand there...move." I felt a little shove and turned to see Dace tapping me...or she trying to at least. Poor weakling, BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER! Nah, I don't want elves to follow me around.

"Fine." I grumbled, looking down at my schedule.

Allyson Hernandez: 11th Grade. Student No. 70082. Locker C43

8:00am-English. 9:30am-Science. 11:30am-History. 12:00pm-Lunch finally.

Next Study Hall at 1:30pm. 1:50pm-Math. 2:00pm-Math again, gosh I hate math so much.

Than Gym at 2:30pm. This been a VERY FUCKING long day, as I get ready to start my boring day...