Chapter Fifty-Two

Ally's POV:
As soon as my heart started to beat normally again, after the incident, we pulled up into my driveway.

I turn to look at Liam and he was just looking straight ahead, with a goofy grin on his face. As soon as I turned to look at him, he had turned to look at me.

Ow we were just staring at each other.

I could feel his burning gaze on me, making my cheeks heat up. I bit my lip, forcing myself to not look away. Like not that I could.

His baby blue eyes had me charmed.

As I just stared at him, his grin grew a little bigger. Arrogant, cocky jerk....

My arrogant, cocky jerk....

No! Bad Ally!

He still hasn't accepted you as his mate! He was about to though...

A sudden flash brought me back to Earth. I blinked my eyes to see Liam, waving his hand in front of my face. Had I really just zoned out?

"Did you really just zone out, whilst looking at me?" Liam echoed my thoughts, "Should I be offended?"

"No, I just...Have a bunch of things on my mind, lately today." Lame excuse, even though it's kind of true...

"Oh," Awesome answer Liam, "See you tomorrow then?" Was it just me, or was a hopeful tone just used right now?

"Of course silly, school?" I fought the urge to roll my eyes at him.

Did I just say silly? WHAT KIND OF MONSTER HAVE I BECOME?

A love-struck puppy...Or in my case, A love-struck bitch....

I gave him another smile, before hopping out of his car. Walks the way over to my front door, probably looking like an idiot with my smile. So big.

As soon as I got in the house and shut the door. I slid my backpack off as threw it towards the stairs, then I realized something was missing.

My trombone!

OH TRON, WHERE ARE YOU?

I raced back outside and sighed in relief as I saw Liam was still there. He was leaning back of his seat as if he knew, that I'd come back.

But actually, I'm sure that he was sure. That I was for sure coming back out.

Don't think too much about that last sentence...

I blushed as I walked back to him, back towards to his car. As soon as Liam continued to stare at me, he rolled down his window.

Great.

"Just couldn't stay away from me, huh?" He joke. That, of course, made me blush an even more. With a deeper shade of red, on my face as it if wasn't already red as it is.

"Oh, just shut up. I want Ronny back!" I whined like a two year old.

"Fine, here you go." He rolled his eyes at me,before reaching over and handing me Troy. What? I change his name every 14.53 seconds.

Now it Slider. Yup.

As soon as I got it back, he flashed me a dazzling smile and drove off. I just stare at the empty space, where his car had been a second ago. I could feel a smile creep into my face.

What can I say? I'm happy.

Things actually went my way for once.

Maybe my bad luck was starting to wear off...

I let out a heavy sigh, but unlike the others, It wasn't frustrated of sad. It was actually kind of hopeful.

I skipped over to the door.

Yes, I'm am skipped. I was just in such a great mood.

It felt like I was on cloud nine and no one, could ever bring me down!

That was until I opened the front door to my house...

Why did boys have to exist?

More like brothers.....

And BFF's....

Why not dogs too?

I groaned and marched right in there.

I'm probably going to regret that later....