Chapter Twenty-Eight

Dacey's POV:
I was laughing so hard, that I actually fell down.

The Hernandez siblings were just too funny, when they were trying to argue.

I mean, come on!

Flipper-flapper-tapper-yapper?

How is that an insult or verbal word?

Well, to them. It's apparently bad.

At least it cheered me up a little!

With that thought in mind, I crawled to my knees and trying to get up.

I took one quick breath, before bolting up.

No, my best idea. But I need to try, but I lost my balance...Well can't lose something, that you never had...

I reached grabs a hold of Ally's brother, since he was the closest thing for me break my fall.

I was still chuckling as I reached over, but as soon as my skin made contact. To his and my heart, soul and body just froze.

I felt electricity crawling up my arm and body.

I just looked up into those brown blackish eyes.

They seemed to draw me in like a black hole.

He was staring into my soul.

I wanted to squirm away from him, but I couldn't. It was as if my feet were glued to the floor.

I couldn't look away from those charcoal eyes.

I didn't even know if Liam and Ally were still in the room.

All I could hear were the thumping of my heart.

It got even faster, when Brandon reached down to kiss me.

My first kiss.

WHAT DO I DO!?!?!

THINK DACEY, THINK!

Do you really want to be marked by Brandon as my mate?

Sure, he's cute and all. But Ally and Liam haven't even marked, each other yet either! They've been together, like 24/7! I guess I'm no different.

Now I'm thinking like a bimbo by randomly using, the word like in my thoughts!

I made a snap decision and turn my head at the last minute.

I need to get to know him first...

Finally, my body seemed to come back to life, and I can move again.

I made my feet run over to the door, were Ally's smell seemed to be coming from.

I couldn't look at Brandon. I just couldn't, not right now at least.

I can't see the hurt and betrayal, that's bound to be in them. After all, I just seem to rejected him...

Now I feel awful.

Rejecting my....

My...My first Mate.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Ally's POV:
After a few seconds ticked by on the clock hanging on the wall, Dacey came rushing out with tears in her eyes.

She looked, kinda hurt.

When she saw me, she just wiped her tears. Then shook her head, meaning that she didn't want to talk about now.

I just nodded in return, she needs some space now.

I went over to Liam.

When to car that Brandon had driven here, meant for five people.

But thanks to his junk, it's just room for two.

I told Liam that he have in Brandon car, while me and Dacey go to the another car. I don't think that, Dacey is ready to see Brandon right now.

It's going to be hard since they going to be staying in the same house, that's somewhat Brandon's fault for staying at home. Even though he goes to college now.

His school is only a few minutes away from home, but still!

I heard Brandon coming, I nodded at Dacey towards Brandon's car.

She got the hint, when I unlocked it. With the remote on the keychain.

I made my way over to the car and waved Liam a good-bye, before Brandon cane outside.

I quickly drove off.

I looked at Dacey, she was looking outside. With her window was down. With the wind blowing her hair, all over the place.

She looked and little worried...

I hope everything is okay...