Chapter Sixty-One

NOTE: I written a new and added storyline half way, because the last chapter was the real ending.
But I didn't like that as the ending and I'm writing, a last chapter as the ending as soon as I get around to it.

Liam's POV:
Laying there on cold wood ground as my body is in a conscious state as I can feels a pound of bump, hitting my chest as I could hear familiar voice yelling and speaking to me as body started to gained consciousness.

"Because of your "HUGE" ego, I'm now loosing someone that. I really care about! Someone that, I was meant to be with!

Your just going to laid here and make me crying for you, you are so...s-so selfi-"

I slowly opened up my eyes and look at my mate, crying and holding my body close to her as I response.

"Anything else you want to say about? Like how you are so madly in love with me?" I reply with a jerky remark.

She stop in her track as just look at me with disbelief then relief as I look at her with a smile.

"Your so arrogant, jerk!" She said, slapped me in shoulder. Not-so-playfully.

"You made worried and I thought I would lose you." She comply.

She warps her around me and held me in a hug, feeling her crying as just happy I was alive. As she thought that I was a goner as I thought was too, I was almost dead when I hit the ground.

"Lose me, you're going to. If you keep hugging me this tight." I answered back.

"Oh, sorry." She apologized.

As I wrap my hands around and hug her back as we just I lay there for a bit, until my body gain strength back. Before I could get up and move.

Ally help me to sat up straight, before she help me on my feet. As I asked what happened to Henry.

Ally's POV:
After somewhat a few, I help Liam to sit up. Then I help him get back on his feet.

Than he asked me, what happened or where is Henry. I told him that just disappeared, I'm not really sure, what really happened to him. As I'm sure not sure, if Henry is dead or not.

Liam was a little upset and mad, that Henry escaped or got away. But I gave him a expression, that we'll have to deal with him later.

If he ever show up again and we be ready, if he never show up again. Liam face change in a smile, as we stood there just hold each other for a while.

Before his dad the alpha and some members, walk up to us, told us it is time.

"It is time?" I said as I confuse as what, he meant by that. Liam just nodded his dad and told us to follow them into the forest.

Still confused, but me and Liam just followed his dad and rest of the pack into the forest. We walk like a few miles in deep forest, as it was really dark until we reach a area with light ahead.

Where there were some sort of ceremony set up with a huge blanket on the ground and flaming torches, surrounding around in the out middle of ceremony with a waterfall nearby.

I was still confused as Liam dad just told us. "You know what you must do, son."

Liam again, just nodded at his dad. Before him and the rest of the pack, leave the area to leave us the thing that we have to do what.

After his dad and the rest of the pack are gone and out of sight, it just leave us to in the middle of the woods. To do whatever is going on here we have to do, he grab my hand and lead me on blanket and asked.

Ready for me to make you into my mate, took me a minute to realise he meant by that. By making me into his mate, we to do it... as we have do.

He nodded. As I was kinda shocked and feel stupid figured it out, while at the same time I never did this before or ever. I'm only 16 almost 17 soon as I also virgin and also, we are not even boyfriend and girlfriend yet and we have to go into that stage now.

But Liam insure me it would be okay and he will be gentle, because he's also a virgin too as he saved up his virginity for the person. Who going to be his mate for the rest of his life.

A few minutes past and we started to take our clothes off as I glance at his chest to his private parts, Liam did the same looking at my boob to my private parts as well as I nervously took a breath.

As I nervous of doing this as sex wasn't my first thought, that I would have to do as I ready said we are not girlfriend and boyfriend yet.

As Liam kiss me on the cheek as we went on all fours and transformed, into ourselves wolf form after a second changing. Liam petition himself on top of me and entered his thing into my behind, he started pumping into me as I started to moan or growl more like it.

It was getting more intense and heated as Liam was getting stronger with his paste inside of me, while I was feeling the pressure of the sexual tension as I was getting into the feeling of it.

This went on for a few more seconds, before we transform back into our human form. As I lay on my back and Liam lay on top of me, entering my private part and pumping inside my private part as we moan.

Liam's POV:
As I pushing my private part into Ally, we stared into each other eyes. I continued pumps into her as we both moan, I plant my lips on to her lips and share our first kiss as it kinda great and special.

Because I'm kissing and doing this to my mate, who I want to be with and be my partner. For the rest of my life as I continued this, as we kiss each other more at the same time.

Ally's POV:
Liam continued pumping himself into me as I started to like it more, even though it's kinda uncomfortable at first. But I'm starting to get used of it and I'm kinda liking it, as I never thought that sex with good.

As he press on his lips onto my as I had my first kiss, as well have sex the first time as well. Losing my virginity at 16 with the person, I want to losing to and them to be my mate and partner.

The feeling's started to get intense and Liam pushing starting to harder and stronger, he getting more deeper inside of me as we start to feels each other heats as I held onto his back.

As I cry out of pleasure as we stare other kiss.

Liam's POV:
As we kiss as I kelp on pushing, I could hear Ally crying out of pleasure. Which kinda make me happy, that she is enjoying it as much as I'm enjoying it.

As I keep going as we are dripping wet on the sweat of body as the tension is builds up, as my juice is soon to coming as I pumps little faster as Ally crawls into my back.

We cry out as I pump a little more as I started release my juice inside of her as we let's out cry of climax, then I collapse on top of my mate as we try to catch our breath. I lay on top of Ally for about a minute, I got off of her and lay on my back as well.

We lay down for about two minutes, before we cleaned ourselves up and then put back our clothes on. Head back out the forest and back into the street, as my father give me a look up of proud and congratulate me,

Making Ally my mate, then he and the pack left. Letting us to do whatever we can do, I decided to take Ally somewhere to eat.

As I was really hungry after what happened today and making Ally my mate, I think I deserve a meals and take mate something to eat.

We reach diner not far where we left the forest, we went in and ordered food as we enjoy our eating together. This is may not be a first date exactly I have in mind, but it's a start and she isn't complaining as it better than nothing.

But at least Ally is my mate.