Chapter 1

Chapter 1

What a shit luck today! Mo You was secretly excited.

On her way home from the Plum Bear Palace, she unexpectedly found an almost complete robot in a pile of floating cosmic garbage.

Mo You squinted his eyes for a while, and finally confirmed that the other party was wearing a military uniform!

Although the military uniform was already in tatters, the shoulder emblem on the shoulder was vaguely recognizable - an eagle with wings spread, holding a scimitar in its claws.

This is the exclusive emblem of the Imperial Royal Army.

A robot that is qualified to enter the royal army will have the strongest performance in all aspects, especially in fighting skills.

This trip was not in vain, it really was not in vain, it was a lot of money!

She hovered the spaceship in space, carefully manipulating the robotic arm to grab the robot into the cabin.

A large area of ​​skin on the robot's back was charred and damaged, as if it had been burned, exposing the metal parts inside.

It was these parts that allowed Mo You to see at a glance that this was a robot, not a dead person.

With the development of science and technology, artificial intelligence is no different from ordinary people in appearance, and even its internal structure can closely imitate human organs. For a period of time, there was even confusion of human and machine.

Some people have raised concerns that if artificial intelligence continues to develop indefinitely, it will be a threat to human beings.

After discussions among the high-level empire, the "Intelligence Law" was promulgated, which forcibly stipulated that artificial intelligence must still be composed of traditional metal parts. In short, the appearance can be anthropomorphic, but the inside cannot. Afterwards, great efforts were made to recover and destroy a batch of highly anthropomorphic robots, which ended the chaotic period.

The "Smart Law" has been continuously perfected for hundreds of years. Today, people can easily distinguish whether the person sitting across from them and dating them is a human or a robot.

For Mo You, picking up a robot is obviously better than picking up a real person.

A complete robot means that it can be sold for a good price, and a military robot that is good at fighting is even more valuable.

Of course, this robot will be thrown into space by the owner, and there is a high probability that it is a bad one. Its owner may not be short of money, and if it breaks, it will be thrown away.

But Mo You is short of money. Even if it's a bad one, the parts of the body can be disassembled and sold.

A robotic arm carries the robot into the pod. Mo You immediately checked its integrity.

Judging from the damaged skin on the back, its parts are almost intact, except for a place on the motherboard, which should be missing a small sensor.

This surprised Mo You.

The robots used by the Royal Army are of good quality, with strong skin and tight parts. If it was replaced by an ordinary household robot with this degree of injury, the parts inside would have fallen apart, how could it be kept so neatly.

But first, she still needs to do some work on the back skin so that no more parts are lost.

There were not enough tools here, so she could only use elastic cloth to stretch the upper body of the robot to cover the damaged parts.