Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Mu Ziyan did mention taking her back to the palace several times, but Mo You felt that he didn't seriously mention it every time, and just said it casually.

    Another one, I just confirmed the relationship, and I seem to be in a hurry to meet the parents or something.

    But now it's different. The old people all ran to the school to see her, which made Mo You a little flustered, as if it was too impolite.

    So, on the second day after the finished product was handed over to the selection team, Mo You and Mu Ziyan came to the palace together.

    Firstly, their visit was sudden, and secondly, Mu Ziyan deliberately kept a low profile.

    So when eating this day, there were only the old emperor, Mo You, Mu Ziyan, and Mu Wenxing, who was recently resident in the palace.

    After all, he was a soldier all his life. Compared with Mo You's family background, the old emperor cared more about mechs.

    "Your finished product has already been handed in?"

    Mo You: "It was handed in yesterday."

    "That hook..." The old emperor tilted his head, meaning to ask where it was placed in the end.

    Mo You: "It's still in the original position, and everything that can be kept as it is in this competition is retained, and only a few changes have been made to a few positions."

    "Since I can be shortlisted, this 'point' change should not be very small. "

    "It's really not big." Mo You said frankly, "The current mecha is perfect, we just make it more convenient to move." The

    old emperor smiled: "As far as I know, the focus of the research institute is to let The mecha is more convenient to move around, and more people can wear it."

    Mo You bent her lips: "This time the time is too tight, and I can hand in a better one when I graduate."

    When she was talking to the old emperor , Mu Ziyan was beside her, looking at her from time to time, smiling happily.

    Sitting opposite them, Mu Wenxing turned his eyes around the two of them, thinking that his cousin would not be afraid that Mo You's reckless speech would upset his grandfather.

    But... He glanced at the little girl with crooked eyebrows, and smiled from the bottom of his heart. This girl still speaks with propriety.

    You are not polite in front of him, but you are much more well-behaved in front of grandpa.

    He picked up a piece of hairtail, put it in his mouth, frowned slightly and swallowed it, then put down the chopsticks without touching it again.

    "Has the wedding date been set?" the old emperor asked with a smile after finishing talking about the mecha.

    Mo You was speechless, the topic changed too quickly, why did they talk about the wedding date?

    However, the old emperor immediately asked himself and answered: "You are still young, so there is no rush, it's just that the news should be released sooner."

    He said, looking at Mu Wenxing.

    Mu Wenxing understood: "I didn't make it public some time ago because Mo You was in the limelight at that time. In terms of time, the acquaintance between the two is too short, which will inevitably lead to other speculations. However, she has been working on mechas for the past few months. Not as much news as before."